From iRO Wiki Classic
|Brandish Spear Skill Info|
|Cast Time:||1 second (Not Interruptible)|
|Cast Delay:||1 second (Reduced by DEX)|
|Knock Back:||2 cells|
|Area:||Depends on skill level|
|(Knight) Spear Stab Lv. 3, Peco Peco Ride Lv. 1|
Attacks an area of ememies around the caster. The area of effect increases in range at skill levels 4, 7, and 10. The attack has a minimum ATK bonus of 20% per skill level, but damage for each enemy increases the closer they are to the caster.
- Requires the player to be wielding a Spear.
- Requires the player to be mounted on a Peco Peco.
- Requires a targeted enemy to determine direction, but the area of effect is based on the position of the player.
- Knock-back does not occur during War of Emperium.
- The player's weapon cannot be Divested while casting. The player cannot change weapons during this time, but attempts by enemies to divest or break the weapon will fail (Full Divestment can still succeed on other equipment).
|Knight & Lord Knight|
| 2nd Class
|Bowling Bash · Brandish Spear · Cavalier Mastery · Charge Attack · Counter Attack · One-Hand Quicken · Peco Peco Ride · Pierce · Spear Boomerang · Spear Mastery · Spear Stab · Twohand Quicken|
| Aura Blade · Clashing Spiral · Frenzy · |
|Quests||Knight Job Change Guide · Knight Skill Quest · Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword · Spear · Two Handed Sword|