|Guillotine Fist Skill Info|
|Target:||Foe (multiple methods)|
|(Monk) Throw Spirit Sphere Lv. 3, Fury Lv. 3|
Guillotine Fist is the Monk's ultimate attack that consumes all of their remaining SP to deal massive damage to one target. Guillotine Fist is effected by race/size/elemental cards, but always remains a Neutral property attack. It bypasses the target's DEF, but is affected by cards (for example race reduction cards).
|Skill Level||Damage Formula||Cast time||Cast Delay|
|1||ATK*(8 + SP/10) + 400||4 Seconds||3 Seconds|
|2||ATK*(8 + SP/10) + 550||3.5 Seconds||2.5 Seconds|
|3||ATK*(8 + SP/10) + 700||3 Seconds||2 Seconds|
|4||ATK*(8 + SP/10) + 850||2.5 Seconds||1.5 Seconds|
|5||ATK*(8 + SP/10) + 1000||2 seconds||1 second|
- Damage is derived from this formula: ATK * (8 + Remaining SP/10) + Skill Level Bonus. As a result, the following characteristics determine what is needed to maximize damage:
- As much Base ATK as possible; due to this, Monks oriented to Guillotine will have very high STR.
- As much SP as possible; if a card slot can't add to STR (or reach the next bonus of it), it should instead be used for SP adding cards.
- Maintain SP before using Guillotine Fist. The damage will be low if the user's SP is nearly empty when casted.
- Higher levels of Guillotine Fist will add a small amount of damage.
- Guillotine Fist is always Neutral, and therefore will always be reduced by Raydric cards. Due to this as well, users do not equip Elemental weapons for Guillotine.
- The preferred weapon cards for Guillotine Fist are that add damage by a percent, as they increase the overall damage.
- The preferred weapons for Guillotine Fist are SP bonus of the +9 or higher Lich's Bone Wand results in higher damage in most cases compared to a chain, despite the loss of a card. See Card Reference for more information. However, against Demi Human targets the (Battlegrounds reward) provides better damage. and +9 or +10 ; the
- Casting can be interrupted.
- Dispelling a Monk while Guillotine Fist is being casted will not disrupt it's execution; it is necessary to do so before casting starts.
- It is possible to use Hiding or a skill like it to evade a directly casted Guillotine Fist. Other evasion skills, such as Cicada Skin Shed, also function. Cloaking, however, does not.
- A line of sight must be available when the skill activates, otherwise Guillotine will deal no damage but still drain the caster's SP.
- It is possible to observe if Guillotine Fist successfully does damage to a target by the screen shaking effect. If it does not occur, then the target has evaded the hit and no damage has been done.
- There are four ways Guillotine Fist can be cast:
- If the caster has 5 Spirit Spheres and is in the Fury state, then Guillotine Fist can be cast in the same manner as single-target skills; by selecting Guillotine by a hotkey and clicking on a target.
- If the caster has 4 Spirit Spheres, is in the Fury status, and is in the Raging Thrust delay, then the caster can cast Guillotine Fist. This will bypass the cast time. This is done as the last part of a Combo.
- If the caster has 1 Spirit Sphere, is in the Fury status, and is in the Chain Crush Combo delay, then the caster can cast Guillotine Fist. This is a method only Champions can use, as the last part of their Combos and will bypass the cast time.
- If the caster has 4 Spirit Spheres, is in the Fury status, and has Rooted a target with level 5 Root learned, then Guillotine Fist can be cast on the Rooted target.
- After Guillotine Fist is successfully casted, then the caster cannot regenerate SP naturally for 5 minutes afterwards. The only exception is Spiritual Cadence, which will continue to regenerate SP during this time, or under the influence of a Monk Spirit, which causes your SP to still regenerate.
|Monk & Champion|
| 2nd Class
|Excruciating Palm · Flee (Skill) · Fury · Guillotine Fist · Iron Fists · Mental Strength · Occult Impaction · Raging Quadruple Blow · Raging Thrust · Raging Trifecta Blow · Root · Snap · Spiritual Bestowment · Spiritual Cadence · Spiritual Sphere Absorption · Summon Spirit Sphere (Spirit Sphere) · Throw Spirit Sphere|
|Chain Crush Combo · Glacier Fist · Raging Palm Strike · Zen|
|Quests||Monk Job Change Guide · Monk Skill Quest · Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Weapons||Mace · Knuckle|