For information on the class, see High Priest.
Max HP (also called MHP) affects HP Recovery, Increase HP Recovery, and Spiritual Cadence.
Base HP Calculation
Ragnarok Online does not calculate the base maximum HP of players in real time. Instead, this lookup table is used. The following pseudo-code describes how base HP is calculated:
BASE_HP = 35 + (BASE_LEVEL * HP_JOB_B);
for (var i = 2; i <= BASE_LEVEL; i++)
BASE_HP += Math.round(HP_JOB_A * i);
- HP_JOB_A: See the job modifier table
- HP_JOB_B: The number in parenthesis, if any. Otherwise 5.
- Base HP is the same for all characters with the same job and same level.
Max HP Calculation
Maximum HP is calculated in real time from a player's Base HP, VIT, and the sum of all HP modifiers the player has equipped (see modifiers below). The following pseudo-code describes how maximum HP is calculated:
MAX_HP = Math.floor( BASE_HP * (1 + VIT * 0.01) * TRANS_MOD );
MAX_HP += HP_MOD_A;
MAX_HP = Math.floor( MAX_HP * (1 + HP_MOD_B * 0.01) );
- HP_MOD_A: Sum of additive modifiers
- HP_MOD_B: Sum of multiplicative modifiers
- TRANS_MOD: 1.25 for transcendent classes, 1 otherwise
First Job Classes
2-1 Job Classes
2-2 Job Classes
Expanded Job Classes