Author Topic: The Alchemist Thread - Classic Edition  (Read 6607 times)

Offline Blueness

• Sharklets
  • Administrator
  • this is our time
    • View Profile
Re: Build Help! Alchemist Edition
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 02:53:15 PM »
Usually people just made coat slaves for that, that sat outside the fort. Been a while though, I never saw too many actual battle alchemists in woe.
iRO Classic, iRO Ymir, iRO Loki, iRO Valkyrie, iRO Sakray Goodbye RO! | ropd | http://www.rainymood.com

breeg : if you ds fast enough it\'s kinda like having them exp tap shit for you

Doddler: I feel bad for anyone who came to classic RO actually wanting the classic experience.

Discord! https://discord.gg/qswvEPQ

Offline Mushironsha

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 03:00:32 PM »
@Jesus: If you wanted a WoE build, vit/dex would be the way to go I guess. Up to you whether it's worth the effort though, it'd just be for more survivability and faster acid spam.

@Gryvan: I'd go vit and just make a blacksmith buff slave.

Offline The Jesus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2012, 03:02:21 PM »
Ok, thanks.  It wouldn't be a main, but just for fun.  I always wanted to play a chemist.

Offline Bane

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2012, 04:31:39 PM »
If I remember correctly, it is possible to transfer status weapon effects through your flora summons. I remember having an alch or two in an alliance back in the day that would use sword/mailbreakers or status weapons along with parasite summons in the precast. Can always revo to transfer those statuses as well. I think that Eske worked on them too.

Offline jajajohn

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2012, 08:39:47 AM »
Quote from: Bane;1282430
If I remember correctly, it is possible to transfer status weapon effects through your flora summons. I remember having an alch or two in an alliance back in the day that would use sword/mailbreakers or status weapons along with parasite summons in the precast. Can always revo to transfer those statuses as well. I think that Eske worked on them too.

Yes, it works.

Offline biZzare

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2012, 06:03:43 PM »
does pure potter need to be 99/99 dex/luk? should i invest in some int? if so, how much?

Offline Mushironsha

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2012, 07:08:40 PM »
I made iMacro post-trans so I'm not sure what an ideal non-MC build would be, but I'm guessing like 50ish int. A point of int gives half the effect of a point of dex or luk. So if you can subtract one dex or luk to get more than two int, you want to, and just dropping one of those stats from 99 to 98 is worth 6 or 7 int points at least.

Also you should take into account whether you plan to trans it, and if not, what kind of MC you'll have access to and be building around.

Offline The Jesus

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2012, 07:12:06 PM »
Quote from: Mushironsha;1287721
I made iMacro post-trans so I'm not sure what an ideal non-MC build would be, but I'm guessing like 50ish int. A point of int gives half the effect of a point of dex or luk. So if you can subtract one dex or luk to get more than two int, you want to, and just dropping one of those stats from 99 to 98 is worth 6 or 7 int points at least.

Also you should take into account whether you plan to trans it, and if not, what kind of MC you'll have access to and be building around.

i didn't know you were imacro, mind blown

please don't hurt me in pvp, thx

Offline Mushironsha

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2012, 07:52:22 PM »
Well it had a couple players until I quit, after which it got passed around like a Thai hooker, but it was originally me and Suela Deville.

Offline MegaEdge

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2012, 06:04:28 PM »
I was thinking of gearing up my Potter Chemist, what kind of gears would I need? I know DEX/LUK gears but what kind of gears and what cards?
Determination
GR> Actives, Loyals, WoE\'rs!

Offline Michael

• cyber town
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 06:29:42 PM »
best that you can get atm i guess:

ramen hat
robo eyes
well chewed pencil
baby leopard lords clothes