| 2011 Easter Event
| Base Level:
| Item(s) (Consumed):
|| (10 Holy Water or 10 Milk), 1 Carrot, 1 Apple, 1 1carat Diamond, several (Milk, Holy Water, Witch Starsand, Apple Juice, or Payon Solution)
|| 2 White Chocolate, 3 Hand-made Chocolate, 2 Handmade White Chocolate, 2 Chocolate
- Talk to Shocola Vasinio at Alberta above the northwest Kafra NPC twice. She will ask the player to deliver a packet of chocolate to Arles Orleans in Prontera.
- Take the chocolate packet to Arles Orleans inside the Prontera tavern (Prontera (45, 67)).
- Talk to Arles again and offer to go to Al de Baran for him.
- Go to Al de Baran (155, 88) and talk to Cherryberry. She will give the player a Chocolate Fairy Seed to be planted in Payon.
- Note: the item received will be a Cacao
- Walk near Payon Field 01 (329, 268) to activate the guidance system. A mark will be placed on the player's mini-map.
- Go to the area indicated by the mark and click on the thicket to plant the seed.
- Click on the thicket to water the seed using either 10 Holy Water or 10 Milk.
- Feed the sprout again using one of the following items: Holy Water, Milk, Apple Juice, Witch Starsand, Payon Solution.
- This step may need to be repeated.
- Once it has finished growing, the Chocolate Fairy will ask the player to bring it one apple or one carrot.
- Apples and carrots may be purchased at the Izlude fruit gardener (Izlude (94, 98)).
- The fairy will then ask the player for a 1carat diamond.
- 1carat diamonds may be purchased from a jeweler in the Morroc ruins (Morroc Ruins (52, 85)).
- The Chocolate fairy rewards the player with two each of White Chocolate, Hand-made Chocolate, Handmade White Chocolate, and Chocolate.
- Talk to the fairy once more to learn his secret to making chocolate.
- Return to Cherryberry and she will offer to sell the player another seed for 25,000 zeny.
- Go back to Arles Orleans and he'll give you a Hand-made Chocolate with your name.
Holy Egg Making