From iRO Wiki
|Acid Terror Skill Info|
|Cast Time:||1 second|
|(Alchemist) Prepare Potion Lv. 5|
Fling a bottle of corrosive acid at the enemy that has a chance of damaging the target's armor or causing the Bleeding effect. The chance of causing these effects is affected by the skill level.
- Each cast requires 1 .
|Skill Level||Atk + Matk (%)||Armor Damage Chance||Bleeding Chance|
- This skill hits regardless of Flee.
- While the damage can be blocked by Pneuma, the chance to break armor remains.
- Kyrie Eleison and Guard block both the damage and the chance of breaking armor.
- A successful armor break calculation makes the target use the /omg emoticon.
- Depending the server, that doesn't automatically mean they had their armor broken; even when using Chemical Protection or wearing an Immortal armor, the /omg will display itself so long as the attack was considered a success.
- The damage is increased via +ATK and +% cards, and status cards have no effect.
- It IS affected by Elements.