Alchemist Skill Quest
1. Head to the Lighthalzen Main Office; it’s located in the 11 o'clock direction. Then locate Soldier Reagen Baler. Coordinates for Reagen Baler: [lhz_in01: 35, 225] - Talk to him whilst wearing and a (both can be purchased in Lighthalzen) in order to gain access to the Bio-Life Lab.
2. There will be 4 portals upon entering the Bio-Life Lab. Enter the 1 o'clock portal and locate Kellasus. Coordinates for Kellasus: [lhz_in01: 224, 140] Talk to him until he finds you irritating.
3. Locate Skrajjad, who is right below Kellasus. Coordinates for Skrajjad: [lhz_in01: 225, 122] Talk to him, and he will request you locate Keshibien.
4. Locate Keshibien, who is to the left of Kellasus. Coordinates for Keshibien: [lhz_in01: 204, 138] Talk to him, and he will ask you to find Broncher in Lighthalzen.
5. Go to the Lighthalzen Restaurant(in iRO its the Hotel enter the right portal which is a bar), which is located right above the center Kafra, and find Broncher in the right room. Coordinates for Broncher: [lhz_in02: 278, 273] Talk to him, and learn about the Homunculus.
6. Return to Kellasus and speak with him. Tell him that you have learned the details of the Homunculus, and you will have to answer three of his questions. The answers are Vaporize, Embryo, and Homunculus Resurrection. (euRO: "Sabbath", "Germination Breed" and "Homunculus Resurrection".)
7. Find Kellasus' family (specifically, his son Koring), and speak with them. The house is in the 1 o'clock direction in Lighthalzen, right behind the Police Department. Coordinates for Koring: [lhz_in03: 106, 34]
8. Return to Kellasus once again. Talk to him, and there should be a new option available: "I want to talk about something else." Then, proceed to talk to him until you have gained the Bioethics skill.
Resistance Potions Guide Quest