Bard Job Change Guide
|Bard Job Change Guide|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||1 Type of Flower, 1, 1 , s (Optional)|
|Quest Corequisite(s):||Snowysnow Quest|
|Quest Reward(s):||Jobchange to Bard|
1. Find the Roaming Bard, Lalo, who is at (226,123) on the Comodo town map. This is a short distance from the bottom right of the Kafra. After a short conversation with the bard he will request that the player brings him a flower. The flower must be one of the following:
2. Once you have given the bard a flower, he will tell you to go to Lutie to become friends with the Snowman in Lutie: (Do not do this quest before talking to the Roaming Bard, it can bug your quest.)
|Bard Job Change Guide|
|Base Level:||N/A (None?)|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||1, 1|
|Item(s):||Random (See List)|
- Find Snowysnow the snowman in Lutie (133,112). Select the option in blue that reads "Snowysnow?" You may need to talk to him a couple of times, but when he is immersed in thought about Poze, you need to find him.
- Note: If you are doing this quest as part of the Bard Job Change, you have to speak to Duffle inside the top right house (189,275) and then talk to Snowysnow again to activate Poze.
- Poze is located to the west of the Toy Factory entrance, he is wearing a red Christmas coat (117,303). Talk to Poze and he will send you to talk to Uncle Hairy Cantata.
- Uncle Hairy is located to the southeast of the Toy Factory entrance, outside a house (177,236). When you talk to him, he will want you to bring two items to him before he will talk to you.
- Bring 1 and 1 .
- Return to Hairy with these items and he will talk to you about the snowman, and suggests that you talk to Thachentze to learn more.
- Thachentze is in a house to the west of the large Christmas tree (122,159). In the house you'll find a Lenient Aunt. This is Thachentze, talk to her.
- She will send you to get the Roughest Salt in the world from the snowman. So return to the snowman and talk to him again.
- When you talk to the snowman again, select the first option, the one in blue. This will lead you though a dialogue, and at the end, you get the salt.
- Return to Thachentze and talk to her again, she will then send you to talk to the clown Hashokii (147,136).
- Hashokii is just to the south of the big Christmas tree. Talk to him and ask him about the snowman. He will then send you to talk to two children, Charu Charu and Marcell (207,167).
- The two children are east of the tree (207,169). Be sure to talk to the Little Boy first. He will then tell you to talk to the girl next to him.
- At the end of the girl's monologue, she will send you back once more to talk to the snowman. Again, select the blue option. The snowman will give you a gift from his bag; reach in and you get a present!
3. Once you become friends with Mr. Snowman, return to the bard to finish the quest. He will require the player to type exactly what he sings.
Possible songs include (remove the space at the end of each line if you are copy-pasting the song):
A Merchant without money or equipment,
a Merchant that couldn't sell anything.
But he was too proud to beg.
So he gathered some money selling items.
At first he only sold Red Potions.
Some say he sold Sweet Potatoes, too.
All Gods never age.
The ever so beautiful Goddess Eden,
Beautiful and graceful Goddess Eden,
Odin's daughter-in-law and Bragi's wife.
Her sweet apples in her basket,
All thanks to her sweet apples.
There was a man
who was said to be immortal.
His name Jichfreid,
Son of the hero Jichmunt.
The evil giant Papner,
Turned into a dragon and ate him.
Louder, louder, louder
Give strength to the warriors!
Shake the sky and roar through the land.
Make my heart pound again!
Let the castle walls ring.
This day will never come again!
Forever call the poets name.
My songs are his breath,
My mind is his will,
All wandering poets are his people,
And all praise shall go to him.
4. After successfully copying the bard's lyrics, he will change your job to Bard. Upon job change, the bard offers to give you a weapon if you have 60 trunks. Each type of trunk gives the player a different weapon.
- or :
- Job Level 50 : +