From iRO Wiki
|Cart Tornado Skill Info|
|Cast Delay:||3 seconds, reduced by ASPD|
|(Geneticist) Cart Remodeling Lv. 1|
Swing your cart around you and strike all targets within 2 cells around you. Targets that are hit will be stunned and pushed back 2 cells. Requires a cart to be used. Cart Remodeling greatly increases the damage of this skill.
|Cast Delay (sec)||0.5||0.5||1.0||1.5||2.0|
- Damage Formula is believed to be: 100% + (SkillLv)*50% + (Cart Remodeling)*100%
- Effects targets within 2 cells around you
- Knockbacks all units 2 squares.
- At levels 1-3, this skill has low aftercast delay (makes spamming somewhat viable).
- At levels 4-5, there is a sizable aftercast delay (at least 1s).
- The low damage / small AoE / and low spamability at higher levels makes this a fairly useless skill (not worth the skill points). I could see it being somewhat useful for its small knockback, but dont expect to kill mobs with this skill.