Cicada Skin Shed
|Cicada Skin Shed Skill Info|
|SP Cost:||9 + (Skill Level * 3)|
|Duration:||Skill Level * 10 secs|
|(Ninja) Shadow Leap Lv. 5|
This skill will make all normal attacks and almost all physical offensive skills do zero damage. This skill will also send the ninja back 7 cells if the attack used was meant to hit. In terms of dodging skill based attacks, Cicada Skin Shed will dodge skills whose damage can be modified with % cards. So skills like Sonic Blow, Guillotine Fist, etc. can be dodged easily with Cicada Skin Shed. The downside is since this only works with skills whose damage can be modified with % cards; magic spells, the magical half of Soul Destroyer, High Speed Cart Ram, Throw Kunai, etc. cannot be dodged with this skill. The skill also cannot dodge elemental attacks from monsters.
|Level||Hits Blocked||SP Cost||Duration|
- Natural Flee, Perfect Dodge, Safety Wall, and Kyrie Eleison take priority over Cicada Skin Shed; if one causes the attack to fail, Cicada does not activate..
- If Mirror Image is active at the same time as Cicada Skin Skin Shed, both skills are triggered.
- In War of Emperium the dodge effect applies but there is no backslide effect.
- Any effect given by the attack will still apply, despite no damage being taken. For example, you can be frozen (while simultaneously being thrown back) if you are attacked with a weapon that can freeze.
- Effects of cards that trigger when the user is being hit (ie. ) are still applied, with the ninja having no damage thanks to the Cicada Skin Shed protection.
- This skill cannot be dispelled with Dispell.