From iRO Wiki
|SP Cost:||15 + (Skill Level × 3)|
|Cast Time:||0.3~1 second|
|Cast Delay:||1 + (Skill Level × 0.2) seconds|
|Weapon:||Spear or One Handed Sword or Two Handed Sword|
|(Knight) Pierce Lv. 5, Spear Mastery Lv. 5, Spear Stab Lv. 5|
Skewers a single target five times with a spiral technique, where each hit will inflict ranged physical damage. The damage is greatly affected by the weight of the equipped weapon.
|Level||Base Damage (ATK)||Cast Time||Cast Delay||SP Cost|
Damage = Base_Damage × Floor[Floor(Weapon_Weight ÷ 2) × Skill_Lv + ATK]
- Despite the animation, all damage is connected in one single bundle.
- The affected target will be unable to move for one second while the hits of this skill are being inflicted (similar to being "crit locked").
- This skill has an unique size penalty:
- Small 125%
- Medium 100%
- Large 75%.
- Damage increasing cards or items that increase the final damage by a relative amount, such as , affect this skill.
- is the best weapon to use with this skill as weapon weight adds the most damage to date.
- This skill can be used primarily to level by Teleporting (by skill or ) around a map and one-shotting monsters.
- While this skill usually requires Magic Strings to gain more damage per minute than other skills, a Lexed Gloomy Clashing Spiral can instantly kill many classes.
- Additionally, it does have many advantages since it can deal so much damage at once. However, there are many cards that will reduce a good portion of damage of this skill. It can also be quickly blocked by Pneuma.
- A user can endow its weapon with the Wind property and use or cards to freeze enemies, inflicting further damage when the Wind property damage hits a frozen enemy.
- refined to +6 or higher (Only in PvP environment) - Damage +100% if
- - SP Cost −5
- Gloomy Shyness - Damage ×150% or lower
|Knight • Lord Knight • Rune Knight|
|Bowling Bash • Brandish Spear • Cavalier Mastery • Charge Attack • Counter Attack • One-Hand Quicken • Peco Peco Ride • Pierce • Spear Boomerang • Spear Mastery • Spear Stab • Twohand Quicken|
|Aura Blade • Clashing Spiral • Frenzy • |
|Death Bound • Dragon Breath • Dragon Howling • Dragon Training • Dragon Water Breath • Enchant Blade • Full Throttle • Hundred Spears • Ignition Break • Phantom Thrust • Rune Mastery • Sonic Wave • Wind Cutter|
|Quests||Knight Job Change Guide • Knight Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Rune Knight Job Change Guide|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|