From iRO Wiki
|Cloaking Skill Info|
|Duration:||SP depletion, or player is revealed|
|(Assassin) Hiding Lv. 2|
Allows a character to disappear instantaneously. The level affects the character's movement speed, increasing with higher levels and if the character is adjacent to a wall. SP will Drain slowly over time.
|Movement Speed (Off-Wall) (%)||0||0||79||82||85||88||91||94||97||100|
|Movement Speed (On-Wall) (%)||103||106||109||112||115||118||121||124||127||130|
|1sp drained per X second(s)||0.5||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
- Cloaking makes the target invisible to players and monsters while retaining the ability to move unlike Hide.
- Characters cannot attack and do not regenerate HP or SP with in the Cloak status. They can use skills (which will cancel cloaking) and items.
- Does not cancel targeted skills (eg. Fire Bolt, Guillotine Fist) unlike Hiding.
Revealing Cloaked Players
- Revealing or seeing a cloaked player is the same for Hidden ones.
- Monsters that can detect cloaked players: Insect race, Demon race, those with the Boss Protocol.
- Skills that will reveal a cloaked player: Detect, Improve Concentration, Ruwach, Sight, Earth Spike, Keen Nose. Ruwach and Sight will reveal cloaked players as long as they remain within the range, whereas a player can immediately Cloak again after being revealed by another skill.
- Items that reveal a cloaked player only to the user: Box of Sunlight, Maya Purple carded headgear.
- AoE (Area of Effect) skills can hit players out of cloak.