Dances with Wargs
|Dances with Wargs Skill Info|
|No detail image|
|SP Cost:||120 - (12 * NumPerformers)|
|Cast Time:||0.5 (fixed) + 1 + (0.5 * Skill Level) (var)|
|Cast Delay:||1 Second|
|Duration:||(30 * SkillLv) Seconds|
|Weapon:||Instrument or Whip|
| (Maestro) Harmonize Lv. 1, Windmill Rush Lv. 1, Echo Song Lv. 1;|
(Wanderer) Lover Symphony Lv. 1, Moonlight Serenade Lv. 1, Swing Dance Lv. 1
The caster and at least one other Maestro/Wanderer in the party, sing a fast tempo song to encourage your party members. Increases ASPD and lowers the FIXED cast time of skills. The number of Maestros and/or Wanderers in the party increases the benefits of this skill. An instrument/whip is required to cast this skill.
|Level||Area of Effect|
|1||11 x 11|
|2||13 x 13|
|3||15 x 15|
|4||17 x 17|
|5||19 x 19|
- Warg Strike / Warg Bite / Warg Dash damage is increased by: [(Skill Level x 10) x Number of Maestro/Wanderer in party(Maximum of 7)] %.
- Fixed Cast Time reduction: # of Performers in party increases the reduction by 10%, maximum of up to 70%.
- ASPD is increased by 5%, further increased by 5% per Maestro/Wanderer in party, up to a maximum of 30%.
- Equipment ATK is increased by [(Skill Level x 2) x Number of Wanderer/Maestro in party (Up to a maximum of 7)].
- Fixed cast time reduction: 10% + (10 * NumAdditionalPerformers)%. Capped at 50%.
- Cast reduction does stack with Sacrament (unsure of radius). But total cast reduction is still capped at 50%. (unsure if this still applies).
- Can be used to remove and be removed by other performer Group B Songs.