Death Bound

From iRO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Death Bound.png Death Bound
Death Bound Info.gif
Type: Offensive Skill
Levels: 10
SP Cost: 50 + (Skill Level × 5)
Cast Delay: 2 seconds
Cooldown: 3 seconds
Duration: 3 seconds
Target: Self
Range: Melee
Prerequisites
(Rune Knight) Counter Attack Lv. 1, Enchant Blade Lv. 2

Description

Amplifies and reflects a physical attack back to the attacker. 70% of the amplified damage is deflected back to the attacker while the other 30% is taken by the user.

Level Amplified Damage SP Cost
1 600% 55
2 700% 60
3 800% 65
4 900% 70
5 1,000% 75
6 1,100% 80
7 1,200% 85
8 1,300% 90
9 1,400% 95
10 1,500% 100

Notes

  • This skill functions similar to Counter Attack. It is difficult to use against fast-attacking enemies.
  • This skill does not affect Boss monsters.
  • It is recommended to use a low level of Death Bound when countering powerful attacks like Gates of Hell to prevent getting killed by the skill's backlash.