Focused Arrow Strike
From iRO Wiki
|Focused Arrow Strike|
|SP Cost:||15 + (Skill Level × 3)|
|Cast Time:||2 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1.5 seconds|
|Area of Effect:||3x12|
|(Archer) Improve Concentration Lv. 10, Double Strafe Lv. 5|
Shoots a mighty, piercing arrow at a single target for ranged physical damage, which goes straight towards the target and affects more enemies in the way.
|Level||Damage (ATK)||SP Cost|
- The Area of Effect of this skill is a little quirky, almost unique in the game. The line algorithm is likely the same as the one used for the final resting place of objects pushed by Arrow Repel.
- The full damage area extends 12 cells from the user, along the line from user to target as determined by a , as well as the cells immediately tangent to this line. Covers 3x12 cells.
- Monsters in the 13th cell along the line take reduced damage.
- This skill has a 20% base chance of inflicting Critical Damage and is also increased by the user's Critical Hit Rate, which is reduced depending on the enemy's Critical Hit Shield.
- is a suggested armor when heavily using this skill.
- Only cards and equipment that explicitly increase Crit rate in the Status Window will increase the Crit rate of this skill. Cards that implicitly increase Crit rate do not show in the Status Window, such as and critical racial damage cards, therefore they will not work with this skill.
|Hunter • Sniper • Ranger|
|Ankle Snare • Beast Bane • Beast Charge • Blast Mine • Blitz Beat • Claymore Trap • Detect • Falconry Mastery • Flasher • Freezing Trap • Land Mine • Phantasmic Arrow • Remove Trap • Sandman • Shockwave Trap • Skid Trap • Spring Trap • Steel Crow • Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes • Falcon Assault • Focused Arrow Strike • Wind Walker|
|Aimed Bolt • Arrow Storm • Bomb Cluster • Camouflage • Cobalt Trap • Detonator • Electric Shock • Fear Breeze • Fire Trap • Full Throttle • Ice Trap • Keen Nose • Magenta Trap • Main Ranger • Maze Trap • No Limits • Tooth of Warg • Trap Research • Verdure Trap • Warg Bite • Warg Dash • Warg Mastery • Warg Rider • Warg Strike|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide • Hunter Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Ranger Job Change Guide|