|Gravitational Field Skill Info|
|Cast Time:||5 seconds (Fixed)|
|Cast Delay:||2 seconds|
|Duration:||(Skill level + 4) seconds|
|Catalyst:||1 Blue Gemstone|
|(Wizard) Quagmire Lv. 1, (High Wizard) Stave Crasher Lv. 1, Mystical Amplification Lv. 10|
Amplify the gravity in an area around a targeted spot that will decrease the ASPD of enemies within range, as well as continually inflict irreducible damage (neither reduction gears nor defense have any effect on the amount of damage dealt by each wave). Although this skill can damage Boss monsters, it does not affect their ASPD. Gravitational Field inflicts a set amount of damage to WoE Emperiums that is determined by the skill's level. When used on Plants, this skill only inflicts 1 Damage, regardless of its level. While Gravitational Field is active, the caster cannot move or use normal attacks. The caster can however, use supportive skills like Quagmire, Safety Wall, Heal etc., for the duration of the skill.
|Level||Damage/Wave||Max Possible Damage||ASPD Reduced (%)||Duration (Sec)||SP Cost|
- Gravitational Field deals two waves of damage per second.
- This skill is unaffected by Mystical Amplification, as the damage is fixed.
- If the caster is hurt in any way possible (physical or magic) during the duration of the skill, it will cancel.
- The caster cannot use items for the duration of the skill.
- The caster can use Reading Spellbook to store spells during the duration of Gravitational Field.
- If used with Release during Gravitational Field's duration, the released spell will have no effect and the caster will still suffer the cast delay of the released skill.
- This also applies to manually casting offensive (non-support) spells during the duration of this skill.
- The caster can begin casting another Gravitational Field while the old one is still in effect. If timed well, it can be chained as long as the caster has enough blue gemstones to continue casting. If timed incorrectly, the skill will do nothing and a blue gemstone will still be consumed.
- Also applies to manual casting of other offensive spells.
|Wizard · High Wizard · Warlock|
| 2nd Class
| Earth Spike · |
|Ganbantein · Gravitational Field · Mystical Amplification · Napalm Vulcan · Soul Drain · Stave Crasher|
| 3rd Class
|Chain Lightning · Comet · Crimson Rock · Drain Life · Earth Strain · Freezing Spell · Frost Misty · Hell Inferno · Jack Frost · Marsh Of Abyss · Radius · Reading Spellbook · Recognized Spell · Release · Sienna Execrate · Soul Expansion · Stasis · Summon Fire Ball · Summon Lightening · Summon Stone · Summon Water Ball · Tetra Vortex · White Imprison|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide · Wizard Skill Quest · Rebirth Walkthrough · Warlock Job Change Guide · Ultimate Spellbooks Quest|