- Offensive Skill
- Levels: 5
- Element: Undead
- Duration: ??
The caster changes the target's property to Undead. During this state, the player receives all the qualities of being Undead element, such as vulnerability to Heal and Sanctuary (or immunity to them in a non-PvP zone), and taking extra damage from Holy and Fire attacks while being immune to Undead, Shadow, and Poison attacks.
- The player appears in a greenish hue when afflicted by the undead status.
- Prior to the update iRO received on 16 February 2007, this status effect was visible to everyone except the player affected by this skill.
- The player can't use supportive spells such as Increase Agility and Blessing on itself or others.
- Increase Agility and Blessing do 1 damage to the player when cast by others. Despite this, they can not be copied by a Rogue class with Intimidate.
- Increase Agility and Blessing and potentially other buffs are removed as soon as this status takes effect.
- Can be prevented by wearing Shadow or Undead elemental armor.
- Re-logging gets rid of the status.