To create potions, players will need a specific type of manual, the skill Prepare Potion and different types of items. Potions are a type of usable items used to aid players in surviving or attacking. This system is exclusive to the Alchemist branch.
Potions creation math is still disputed however, the following equation appears to be most accurate at the moment.
Potion Rate Potion +20% Red Potion, Yellow Potion, White Potion +10% Alcohol 0% Acid Bottle, Mine Bottle/Marine Sphere Bottle, Bottle Grenade, Plant Bottle -5% Blue Potion, Anodyne, Aloevera, Embryo, Elemental Potions -5% Slim Red Potion -7% Slim Yellow Potion -10% Slim White Potion, Glistening Coat
|Potion||Creation Potion Type||Items|
Potion Materials Hunting Guide
- Red Herb : Best from (Payon Caves) or .
- Yellow Herb : Best from (Payon Caves) or .
- White Herb : Best from Magma Dungeon. ( & ), , and in
- Blue Herb : Found throughout Rune-Midgard, mainly through , or .
- Alcohol : Low drop from Mushroom and a few other monsters. Mostly created using Prepare Potion or Change Material
- Stem : Geffen) and (Geffen and Comodo Field). (North of
- Poison Spore : Geffen Field). (
- Cactus Needle : Prontera). (two South of
- Mole Whiskers : Coal Mine). (upper two levels of
- Witch Starsand : Clock Tower ). (
- Fabric : Glast Heim or ) (
- Maneater Blossom : Juno Fields) or Flora. (
- Tendon : (Izlude Dungeon and ).
- Detonator : Marine Sphere.
- Immortal Heart : (Pyramid).
- Zenorc Fang : ( ).
- Heart of (Izlude Dungeon Level 3).
- Honey : Generally found from and Turtles.
- Aloe : Red Plant.
- Ment : .
All other goods and where they can be bought
- Empty Potion Bottles : Found in the Mage Guild in Northwest Geffen.
- Empty Testube : Found in the Mage Guild in Northwest Geffen.
- Scell : Found in the Geffen Tool Shop in Southwest Geffen.
- Medicine Bowl : Found in the Alchemist Guild in Southwest Al De Baran.
- Empty Bottle : Found in most Tool Shop.
- Red Potion : Found in any Tool Shop in any town map.
- Yellow Potion : Found in any Tool Shop in any town map.
- White Potion : Found in any Tool Shop in any town map.
For Brewers there is a system in which players are ranked based on who can create the most potions.
- Rank Point +1: 3 Condensed Potions created without failure in a row.
- Rank Point +3: 5 Condensed Potions created without failure in a row.
- Rank Point +10: 7 Condensed Potions created without failure in a row.
- Rank Point +50: 10 Condensed Potions created without failure in a row.
Alchemist ranks can be checked via usage of the "/alchemist" command ingame. Potions made by an Alchemist/Biochemist who is in the top 10 list will receive a 50% bonus to their potency. This does not apply to potions used via Aid Potion or Aid Condensed Potion.
|NPC Enhancement||Refinement System · Socket Enchant · Hidden Enchant · Mora Enchants · Malangdo Enchants|
|Blacksmith/Mastersmith/Mechanic-Related||Forging (Oridecon Research · Smith Axe · Smith Dagger · Smith Knucklebrace · Smith Mace · Smith Spear · Smith Sword · Smith Two-handed Sword · Weaponry Research) · Refining (Enchantedstone Craft · Iron Tempering · Steel Tempering) · Weapon Materials · Upgrade Weapon|
|Alchemist/Biochemist/Geneticist-Related||Bomb Creation · Cooking (Mixed Cooking) · Change Material · Potions (Potion Creation · Fame System) · Special Pharmacy|