From iRO Wiki
Blacksmiths can refine into , and into , and Elemental Ores into Elemental Stones. For material requirements, see Iron Tempering, Steel Tempering and Enchantedstone Craft. Each attempt to refine material consumes 1 .
- In order to refine materials into metals, you must have all of the necessary materials in your main inventory (not your cart). Then you use a furnace. The will be consumed even if you quit.
- A list of items you can create will appear. Select the item you wish to refine and continue.
- A second window will appear detailing which items will be used up by the refining attempt. Even if the refining attempt fails the items on the list will be consumed.
- If the refining is successful the newly created item will appear in your inventory.
- Success Rate is decided by Skills, DEX, LUK and Job Level.
- The tempering skills, Steel Tempering, Iron Tempering and Enchantedstone Craft improve the Success Rates of refining , and Elemental Stones respectively.
- Each point of DEX and LUK is believed to add 0.1% chance to successfully refining a material. For example, a Blacksmith with DEX 19 and LUK 1 would gain an additional 2% chance to refine a material, after taking other factors into account.
- Each Job Level is believed to add 0.2% to the overall Success Rate.
|Enchantment||Archangel Wing Enchants • Biolab Enchants • Ettlang Keepsake Enchants • Fallen Angel Wing Enchants • Hero Ring Enchants • Hidden Enchant • Light of El Dicastes Enchants • Malangdo Costume Enchants • Malangdo Enchants • Mora Enchants • Ninja Gear Enchants • RWC Accessory Enchants • Sarah Earring Enchants • Temporal Boots Enchants • Verus Enchants|
|NPC Refinement and Socketing||Refinement System • Socket Enchant|
|Blacksmith / Mastersmith / Mechanic Related||Forging (Oridecon Research • Smith Axe • Smith Dagger • Smith Knucklebrace • Smith Mace • Smith Spear • Smith Sword • Smith Two-handed Sword • Weaponry Research) • Refining (Enchantedstone Craft • Iron Tempering • Steel Tempering) • Weapon Materials • Upgrade Weapon|
|Alchemist / Biochemist / Geneticist Related||Bomb Creation • Cooking (Mixed Cooking) • Change Material • Potion Creation (Potion Research • Prepare Potion) • Special Pharmacy|