|Sinking Melody Skill Info|
|No detail image|
|Cast Time:||0.5 (fixed) + 1 (var)|
|Cast Delay:||1 Second|
|Duration:||10 + (10 * SkillLv) Seconds|
|Weapon:||Instrument or Whip|
|Song of Mana Lv. 1|
When sung by the caster and at least one other Maestro/Wanderer, drains SP and reduces the INT of nearby enemies. Each additional Maestro/Wanderer in the party reduces the INT and drains the SP of enemies further. An instrument/whip is required to cast this skill.
|Level||AoE||Base INT Reduction||SP drain/sec|
- Success chance: (15 + 5 * Skill Level) %.
- If there are more than 2 Maestro/Wanderer in the party, success chance will increase by 5% per additional performer(After the initial 2) in the party, up to a maximum of 65%.
- Duration: (10 + 10 * Skill Level) seconds.
- SP drain: (Skill Level x 2)% SP per second.
- If there are more than 2 Maestro/Wanderer in party, enemies will lose additional 2% SP per additional performer(After the initial 2) in party, up to a maximum of 20%.
- INT reduction: (Skill Level x Number of Maestro/Wanderer in party).
- Only affects enemies.
- Can be used to remove and be removed by other performer Group B Songs.