| Super Novice Expansion Quest
| Base Level:
| Job Level:
|| Super Novice
|| 1000 Poring, Lunatic, Fabre, or Picky
|| 1 Novice Breastplate or 1 Undershirt
| Quest Reward(s):
|| Base & Job Level Limits Raised to 150/50|
Select Second Class Skills Unlocked
- Head to Al De Baran and go to the Windmill building in the southwest region of the map (116, 63). Enter the room to the left and talk to Esseray.
- He will ask you to perform some tasks.
- Go to the northern Comodo Dungeon (beach_dun2 119, 92) and locate a Novice there who wants you to prove yourself to him. He tasks you with hunting 1000 Porings, Lunatics, Fabres, or Pickies.
- Return to Nodor, who tells you to visit his brother Nudor on the domestic Airship (airplane 33, 47).
- Donate at least 100,000 Zeny to Nudor. (Maybe the given amount affects the equip reward*)
- Return to Nodor, who congratulates you, and:
- The player's Job Level will be reset to 1, and an additional 49 skill points can be earned up to Job Level 50. This also resets the player's Job Bonuses, which will revert back to +5 on all stats upon attaining Job Level 50. In addition, several Second Class job skills can now be learned by the player and will appear in a "2nd Job" tab in the skill window.
- The player's Base Level will remain 99, but the limit will be raised to 150. Stats can also be raised up to 120, similar to Third Classes.
- Gives you 1 Novice Breastplate or 1 Undershirt.
- *For 10m it gave Novice set (novice Shoes, novice Manteau, novice BreastPlate, novice Shield, novice Armlet, super novice Hat)