Tarot Card of Fate
From iRO Wiki
(Redirected from Tarot card of fate)
|Tarot Card of Fate Skill Info|
|SP Cost:||40 (if successful)|
|(Archer) Improve Concentration Lv. 10, (Bard) Unchained Serenade Lv. 3, (Dancer) Hip Shaker Lv. 3|
Causes a Random effect from a list of fourteen "cards" when successful.
|The Fool||Reduces target's SP to 0.|
|The Magician||Cuts target's MATK in half for 30 seconds.|
|The High Priestess||Removes all buffs on target.|
|The Chariot||Deals 1000 DEF-ignoring damage to target. Randomly breaks one of target's armors.|
|Strength||Cuts target's ATK in half for 30 seconds.|
|The Lovers||Randomly teleports the target (on maps that allow teleport) and heals the caster by 2000 HP.|
|Wheel of Fortune||Randomly causes the effects of two other tarot cards.|
|The Hanged Man||Target is Frozen/Stone Cursed/Stop at 100% chance.|
|Temperance||Target has Chaos effect for 30 seconds.|
|The Devil||Deals 6666 DEF-ignoring damage to the target, halves ATK and MATK for 30 seconds, and causes Curse.|
|Death||Target gets Cursed, Coma'd, and Poisoned.|
|The Tower||Deals 4444 DEF-ignoring damage to the target.|
|The Star||Target is Stunned for 5 seconds.|
|The Sun||Cuts target's ATK, MATK, Flee rate, HIT, and DEF by 20% for 30 seconds.|
- The skill's 40% success rate cannot be further increased by the caster.
- The target cannot reduce the skill's success rate, but his or her resistance to status effects (e.g. Curse, Poison, Stone, etc.) is taken into account.
- Cast time can be reduced by increasing DEX.
- SP is not consumed, but Cast Delay applies, when this skill fails.
- This skill works through Pneuma.
- Damage is not reduced in WoE.