From iRO Wiki
|Thorn Trap Skill Info|
|No detail image|
|Cast Time:||3 seconds|
|Duration:||8 + (2 * Skill Lv.) seconds|
|Catalyst:||1 Thorny Seed|
|(Geneticist) Special Pharmacy Lv. 2|
Throws a thorn trap onto a cell which binds the enemy's feet. While the target is trapped, they receive damage over time. If the target is hit by a Fire attribute attack, the thorn trap is destroyed.
- The cast of this skill is full variable.
- Damage Formula (fixed): 100+200*skill lvl + player INT
- The fire attack can be from anything. E.g. Fire Bolt, Magnum Break, or even fire endowed weapon.
- Only traps one enemy per trap.
- Traps cant not be stacked.
- Only 1 trap can be casted in the ground in an AoE of 3x3.
- Traps cant not be casted under a target's cell (anymore).
- The maximum number of traps that can be created is 3.
- Affects boss monsters but counts as rude attack making them teleport.
- Autocast skills will activate with each hit e.g. Ring of Flame Lord.
- If the target(s) teleports or snaps away after trapped, it will still receive damage.