Tom Yung Goong Quest
|Tom Yung Goong Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 20 |
|Zeny:||13,000 Zeny (to buy ingredients)|
1. Talk to Einon in Ayothaya (/navi ayothaya 196/265). When asked if you would like to try a Tom Yum Goong, answer "Sure thing". He will ask you to find Mali the Spicy. For reference, Mali the Spicy's restaurant can be found near the bottom right of the town (/navi ayothoya 229/71).
2. Mali the Spicy (/navi ayo_in01 145/163) says that if you wish to taste her Tom Yum Goong, you have to do something for her. Answer "Sure!". She will ask for ingredients for Tom Yum Goong.
3. You can get thefrom Thongpool (/navi ayothaya 153/86). Tell him "I need shrimps for Tom Yum Goong." He'll sell 20 , to you for 11,000 Zeny. Say "I will take them." Now go back to Mali the Spicy.
- Note: After return to Mali the Spicy, you will not be able to buy more shrimp. If you wish to buy more of them, you need to leave the quest after this step.
4. Mali the Spicy will ask you to find. Answer "Where can I find lemons?". Go to Mr. Jun (/navi ayothaya 121/240). Tell him "I need some lemons." and "Yes, I will pay you." He will ask you to play a game with him "Sure, why not!". Win 3 out of 5 games in Rock Paper Scissors against him and you will get 10 Lemons. Now go back to Mali the Spicy.
5. After giving the Lemons to Mali the Spicy, she will ask forfrom the merchants. Say "Ok, I will be right back". Go the Merchant Thongdum (/navi ayothaya 213/94) to buy the chilies. He will sell 30 Red Chilies for 2,000 Zeny when you answer "Thanks. I will take them".
- Note: After return to Mali the Spicy, you will not be able to buy more chilies. If you wish to buy more of them, you need to leave the quest after this step.
6. Give Mali the Spicy the Red Chilies. She will now make Tom Yum Goong. After a quick dialog you receive 10.