1. Talk to Imelda (malaya 169 350) and ask if she want to make a Traditional Spiritual Protection. She tells you that her father found a way on how to create it and it's her job to protect it.
2. Though you are not offering for any help, she thinks that you are and asks you gather the required materials. She instruct you to get 6 Sharpened Bamboo, 6 Bags of Salt and 6 Silver Cross.
- Sharpened Bamboos can be found in Baryo Mahiwaga
- Bags of Salt can be found on the North-Western beach and
- Silver Cross are manufactured by Blacksmith Pandoi.
3. Collect Bags of Salt from the Sand Traps near the sea-shore (malaya 62 274), (malaya 66 277), (malaya 70,282) located at the north-western part of the map.
4. Find Black Bamboo Trees in Baryo Mahiwaga (near ma_fild01 178 208) and gather bamboos from it. Coordinates of the trees are listed below
- ma_fild01 174, 184
- ma_fild01 179, 271
- ma_fild01 181, 208
- ma_fild01 229, 184
- ma_fild01 232, 244
5. Go to Blacksmith Pandoi to create a Silver Cross. In order to do so you must have 2 Silver Bracelet to make 1 Silver Cross.
- You can create 1, 6 or even more depending on the number you input. Silver Bracelets are dropped by monsters in Port Malaya Fields and Bangungot Hospital Dungeon.
6. After successfully crafting 6 Silver Crosses. Return to Imelda.
7. Hand over the items and she will start with the ritual. She asks you not to bother her for 15 minutes.
8. Talk to her and receive 6 Spiritual Protections. She asks you to deliver it to the 6 NPC's you spoke during the Cautious Villagers quest. It could be in any order.
- Old Man Nardo (malaya 181, 353)
- Blacksmith Pandoi (malaya 119, 217)
- Tala (malaya 223, 267)
- Romel [just beside Tala]
- Collection Dealer Woeon (malaya 295, 171)
- Pedro The Sailor (malaya 326, 68)
9. After delivering the item, return to Imelda. She thanks you for the job and receive 1 Lesser Agimat (2 for Premium), EXP & Job EXP.