|Warmer Skill Info|
|SP Cost:||Skill Level Based|
|Cast Time:||~2 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Duration:||Skill Level Based?|
|(Sage) Volcano Lv. 1, Whirlwind Lv. 1|
Creates a 7x7 warming area where everything in the area is cured from Freezing, Frozen, and Crystalization status, and will be immune to those statuses as long as they stay in Warmer. Additionally, every 3 seconds, everything in Warmer is healed for a percentage of their Max HP.
|Heals (% of Max HP)||1%||2%||3%||4%||5%|
- All players and monsters, regardless of party or guild ties, will receive Warmer's effects.
- If the caster has Level 2 Agni summon active on Passive Mode, Warmer heals an additional 10% of the player's Max HP for all levels, added to the original healing.
- Warmer has a 60 second cooldown at all levels.
- There is no visual indicator or effect that shows Warmer's effects.
- Magnetic Earth blocks Warmer, but the cooldown still applies.
- In a party with Wizard classes using Storm Gust, using Warmer on monsters will prevent them from freezing, allowing for maximum damage.
- In MVP scenarios, Warmer can be used to assist Sanctuary for healing. However, note that it will also heal all monsters within its range, possibly including the MVP itself.
- Warmer can rapidly heal barricades in WoE scenarios.
- Warmer heals some characters in situations where normal healing skills would not, such as players under Undead element, characters under Frenzy, and Mechanics wearing Mado Gear.