From iRO Wiki
|Cast Time:||(Skill Level) seconds|
|(Mage) Cold Bolt Lv. 1, Lightning Bolt Lv. 1, (Super Novice) Quest|
|Level||Damage (MATK)||Hits Inflicted||Required Area||Cast Time||SP Cost|
- This skill can be cast on Sage's Deluge and Ninja's Watery Evasion, but it will use the cells and they will be removed after casting.
- The number of water balls that can be launched depends on the amount of water the caster is standing in. Using higher levels of this skill without enough water will not produce the maximum number of hits.
- There is a notable delay between the completion of casting and when water balls inflict damage. This can be used to escape or cast a second skill.
- Unlike the majority of magic skills, water balls inflict individual damage for each ball on each impact instead of a bundle of full damage on cast completion. This gives the opportunity for the opponent to change armors or cast skills.
- Also unlike most skills, the delay of this skill does not correspond directly to the balls impacting the target. It is possible to cast another skill before all balls have finished impacting.
- Some monsters have a more powerful variation of this skill, which draws water from a 9x9 area under the user and launches 100 water balls.
- In addition to Level 1 Cold Bolt and Level 1 Lightning Bolt, Super Novices also have a prerequisite of doing the Expansion Quest. Wizards only require the forementioned skills.
- - Level 1; Usable
- - Level 5; Usable
- - Level 3; Autocast on target when physically attacking
|Wizard • High Wizard • Warlock|
|Earth Spike • |
|Ganbantein • Gravitational Field • Mystical Amplification • Napalm Vulcan • Soul Drain • Stave Crasher|
|Chain Lightning • Comet • Crimson Rock • Drain Life • Earth Strain • Freezing Spell • Frost Misty • Full Throttle • Hell Inferno • Intensification • Jack Frost • Marsh Of Abyss • Radius • Reading Spell Book • Recognized Spell • Release • Sienna Execrate • Soul Expansion • Stasis • Summon Fire Ball • Summon Lightning Ball • Summon Stone • Summon Water Ball • Tetra Vortex • White Imprison|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide • Wizard Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Warlock Job Change Guide • Ultimate Spellbooks Quest|