Wizard Job Change Guide
|Wizard Job Change Guide|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||10, 10 , 10 -OR- 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 ; (Optional)|
|Item(s):||6 Blue Potions|
|Quest Reward(s):||Jobchange to Wizard|
1. Head to the Geffen tower in the middle of Geffen, and proceed to the top floor to talk to the Wizard Guildsman.
2. Mages that are between Job Levels 40 and 49 will have to collect items from one of the following sets:
|Set 1||10, 10 , 10|
|Set 2||5, 5 , 5 , 5|
3. The second test involves answering questions. Currently there are 3 different sets.
|The skill not neccessary to learn Fire Wall is [Napalm Beat] level 4.|
|Casting Frost Diver on a monster changes its attribute to Water.|
|Mastering Napalm Beat makes the skill yield 1.7 times MATK.|
|A Red Gemstone is required for casting Stone Curse.|
|The skill not needed to learn Safety Wall is Increase SP Recovery level 6.|
|Without the INT bonus, 21 SP will be recovered every 10 seconds with Increase SP Recovery level 7.|
|Using Energy Coat with 50% remaining SP, 2% SP is used per hit and the damage is reduced by 18%.|
|Safety Wall level 6 consumes 40 SP and blocks 7 attacks. *|
|Thunderstorm level 10 consumes 74 SP.|
|The most useful skill for training in Byalan dungeon is Lightning Bolt.|
|Slotted Guards can be obtained from Pupas.|
|The easiest monster for a low level to hunt is Flora.|
|Evil Druid is not affected by Stone Curse.|
|A Wind attribute weapon deals 200% damage to a level 3 Water attribute monster.|
|If a Baby Desert Wolf and Familiar fought, the Baby Desert Wolf would win.|
|Roda Frogs cannot be Cute Pets.|
|Goblin (Hammer) is weak against a Fire attribute attack.|
|Caramel has the highest defence.|
|Ghostring is of different species when compared to others.|
|Deviace is not an Undead monster.|
|The most important stat for a Mage is INT.|
|Earth does not have a "bolt" type attack.|
|"Good at selling stuff" is not something that would relate to a Mage.|
|Geffen is the town of the Mages.|
|Soldier Andre card has nothing to do with INT.|
|Compared to other job classes, the Mage is good at magic skills.|
|INT bonus at job level 40 is +5 for a Mage.|
|A Boy's Cap cannot be equipped by Mages.|
|The catalyst when making the Mage test solution 3 is a Blue Gemstone.|
|Magnolia card is irrelevant to magic.|
4. To proceed, talk to Gloomy Wizard in the corner of the room who will teleport you to a waiting area. When ready, enter the chatroom to wait your turn to take the test. Only one player can be in this part of the test at the same time.
5. The next segment requires fighting through 3 rooms of monsters. Participants have 3 minutes to clear each room. If you die or run out of times, you will fail and need to retake the test.
Note: If you are unable to pass this portion of the test, you can instead skip the test by making it to the water room's boss and failing five times. Once this is done, hand Gloomy Wizard ato automatically pass.
|Room||Aggressive Monster(s)||Cast Sensor Monster(s)||Other Monster(s)|
| Room 1
|4||, , , ,||, , (kill the Marine Spheres first)|
| Room 2
|, 8||, , ,|
| Room 3
|Goblin,, , ,||None||,|
6a. If you pass the battle test, skip to step 7.
6b. If you fail the test, or give up queuing for the test, you will be required to answer 5 multiple choice questions:
- What monster is different in attribute? Cornutus
- Which monster does not covet items? Zerom
- What monster is not cast sensitive? Marina.
- What magic is effective to marine sphere? Lightning bolt
- What is not a stationary monster? Frilldora
7. After passing the test, talk to the Wizard Guildsman again. He will change your job to Wizard. Congratulations!
|Wizard • High Wizard • Warlock|
|Earth Spike • |
|Ganbantein • Gravitational Field • Mystical Amplification • Napalm Vulcan • Soul Drain • Stave Crasher|
|Chain Lightning • Comet • Crimson Rock • Drain Life • Earth Strain • Freezing Spell • Frost Misty • Full Throttle • Hell Inferno • Intensification • Jack Frost • Marsh Of Abyss • Radius • Reading Spell Book • Recognized Spell • Release • Sienna Execrate • Soul Expansion • Stasis • Summon Fire Ball • Summon Lightning Ball • Summon Stone • Summon Water Ball • Tetra Vortex • White Imprison|
|Quests||Wizard Job Change Guide • Wizard Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Warlock Job Change Guide • Ultimate Spellbooks Quest|