1. Inside the Einbroch Factory (the factory is located at the center bottom of the city Einbroch 179, 70), there is a friendly factory supervisor, Zelmeto ((ein_in01): 67, 242).
He'll talks about the hardship and under staffing in the factory. After deciding to help him, he suggests inspecting parts of the factory.
2. He speaks of the parts that need examining. Check each one then return to him before checking the next.
3. Zelmeto will talk to the manager and request that the parts be fixed. Head out the back entrance to the factory to find the big fat ugly Liotzburg ((einbroch): 132, 84).
He is the factory manager, and reveals he's too stingy to use his money for the factory.
4. Go inside and find Zelmeto again. Zelmeto can fix the broken parts if he has 20(Metaling), 10 (Juperos, Teddy Bear or Metaling) and 10 (Old Stove or Remover in Biolabs).
5. Give him the materials. After he fixes the part, he thanks the player and rewards them with some experience.