Talk:Knight Skill Quest
This quest information is inaccurate. When I approach that group of knights, all of them either talk about their training, or how they're going to avoid fighting. The approach dialog is about how all the noise they're making with their training seems to be over-dramatic. --KristianRose-3896 16:41, 7 June 2008 (MDT)
Have you tried talking to the Knight (Essofeit) inside the prontera chilvary at 85, 99? --Biochemistness-76 16:54, 7 June 2008 (MDT)
I had started off talking to him. He just talked about the knights outside. After a little more looking around those NPCs, here's what I've found -
- 1) Talk to Essofeit (did this step)
- 2) Go outside, talk to each of the knights in the group. (did this step) (Not sure if there is a specific order you need to talk to them in. One pserv guide suggests that there is. I just did clockwise stating with the left-most knight.)
- 3) Go back inside, talk to Essofeit again. (this was the first change I noticed in the dialog) (This time he'll make a comment about how chivalry is dead, and how it seems that anyone can become a knight. This was the step I was missing.)
- 4) Go back outside, talk to the Knight Gatack (66, 358). He comments about Essofeit missing training and mentions how Essofeit says that all Knights should be able to obtain 5 Candy Canes and 3 Witherless Roses (there's no color change on the text for those items).
That's as far as I've gotten. I'm going to go get the items now, and I'll figure out what the next step is. --KristianRose-3896 17:07, 7 June 2008 (MDT)
- Not sure where the NPC that sells the Witherless Rose in Morroc is. Lutie Gift Shop is located at 'Lutie, Snow Village(xmas) 174, 131.' Don't know where the Lighthalzen Flower Girl is (haven't looked). Candy Canes are just annoying to obtain since they're only dropped by monsters. --KristianRose-3896 17:34, 7 June 2008 (MDT)
- Amesani does a good job with shop locations (theres a small white square on the map where the vender is) --Biochemistness-76 17:55, 7 June 2008 (MDT)
Ok time to finish this up. Thanks for the info on shop locations.
- 5) With the 3 Witherless Roses and 5 Candy Canes in your inventory, head back inside the chivalry to talk to Essofeit. Select "Give him the Witherless Roses and Candy Canes" at the prompt. He'll tell you that he needs time to make preparations.
- 6) Talk to Essofeit again and he'll teach you Charge Attack.
I'll clean up the above and put it in the guide, but those are the required steps there. --KristianRose-3896 18:10, 7 June 2008 (MDT)