| Talk Like a Pirate Day Event (2012/09/11)
| Base Level:
| Item(s) (Not Consumed):
|| 1 Grandpa Beard, 1 Geek Glasses
|| 20 Enraged Obeaune, 10 Enraged Swordfish
| Base Experience:
| Job Experience:
|| Air Pirate Bandana
- Talk to the Coastal Guard in Prontera (60, 342).
- After listening to him, ask about the monsters becoming more active and he will send you to his guildmate in Izlude.
- Find the Guard Lieutenant at Izlude (53, 78). He asks you to kill 20 Obeaune and 10 Swordfish around town. (Note that these are special version and must be hunted in the town.)
- After exterminating the monsters, return to the Guard Lieutenant. He thanks you for making the city slightly-less-under-attack and directs you to take the ferry to Alberta Island.
- Speak to the Guard General at Alberta Island (alb2trea 30, 56).
- The General will not listen to you and tells you to wait with the other Civilians, so go talk to the Familiar Lady at (29, 94).
- After learning that she is actually Izlude Irene, the pirate you helped before, ask her if Pirates were behind the attack. She confirms that they were not. Tell her that you will help, and she directs you to Wyse the Unlikely in Einbroch, the leader of the Azure Knaves gang.
- Find Wyse on top of the airship at Einbroch (103, 129). He tells you to find Aneka in front of the Weapon Shop. Take the taxi service from the Airport to the Weapon shop. There is a Taxi outside that goes back to the Airport.
- Pirate Aneka is at Einbroch 224, 212. She asks for help in smuggling some weapons and a "fortified beverage" and instructs you to either have the Cloak Skill or have the classic Lighthalzen Guard disguise of Geek Glasses and a Grandpa Beard.
- Once you're ready to go, talk to Aneka again. She gives you the supplies (no item) and tells you to talk to Fiona, who is next to Wyse on top of the airship. (Note : The Taxi service allows these NPCs to be bypassed.)
- Once you have handed the supplies over to Fiona, talk to Wyse again. He offers to fly you to Einbech so that you can steal some blueprints for a drill being constructed to mine minerals from the ocean floor.
- Walk into the building to your right and talk to the H-N Receptionist behind the counter (ein_in01 164 153). Ask about the disturbances and she asks you to leave, but you decide to look around anyways.
- Talk to the H-N Researcher, who has lost the plans for the drill, but you learn they kept a spare inside the drill itself. You can find the machine outside, on the streets of Einbech.
- Find the Drillomatic at Einbech (163, 140). To talk to it, you actually need to run through it. You will then be prompted to fill in a password, which works much like the game in the Thanatos Tower Quest. (If you'd like help finding the number, try this site.)
- Once you have cracked the code, you will be prompted to read the plans or to take them and run. I chose to take them and ran. Not sure if this makes a difference or not.
- Return the plans to Wyse, who takes you aboard his airship, the Moldy Crowe.
- Once inside, talk to Wyse again, who asks you to talk to Aneka near the table.
- Aneka wants to drop you right into the center of the action, and asks you to talk to the Gunner out on the top deck.
- Head outside and speak to the Air Pirate Gunner to your south, who needs help with his aim. You'll need to play a mini-game to help him out. If you put the Phen on your right, the commands will line up with where the Gunner shoots. Your goal is to direct him to where the Phen is three times.
- Once you have blasted the Phen, you are dropped near the Mining Operation in Byalan. Speak to the Supervisor nearby, who tells you that most of the workers fled after the attacks started. They few that remain have disguised themselves as Galapagos, and she summons one for you to escort to the drill so that it can be stopped. (This Galapago works like a Mercenary and will expire in 30 minutes)
- Talk to the Gatekeeper (enter the portal on Classic) to be let into the next floor. The goal is the southeast corner of the map. The map doesn't have any monsters.
- The Pengineer will disable the machine, but it is about to explode! When you are warped back to Alberta Island, speak to the Pirate Medic who tells you that you were found floating in the middle of the ocean atop your Pengineer... Who happens to be okay as well.
- Talk to Izlude Irene again, who gives you your reward: a Air Pirate Bandana, 30,000 Base EXP and ? Job EXP.