Arrows are a type of ammunition used by bow weapons and by Arrow Vulcan which uses a whip or instrument. However, they are equippable by all classes. For example, an assassin could use Stun Arrows and Grimtooth mobs, making them stun. To equip ammunition, you must double-click the arrow to want to equip.
- Arrow Crafting is a highly effective method of gaining different kinds of arrows not easily found. This skill can only be obtained by a quest.
- The Ore Downgrading quest can be used to get materials for elemental arrows.
- Fire Arrows can be bought from the Alberta Island Tool Dealer (alb2trea 87, 65), the Einbech Tool Dealer (inside the building at einbech 177, 133), and the Lighthalzen Arrow Dealer (inside the building at lighthalzen 324, 301).
- Silver Arrows can be bought via the following NPCs.
- One of the rarest type of arrows, Immaterial Arrow are useless against Neutral monsters, but are lethal to Ghost monsters. The easiest method of obtaining them is by crafting an Emperium, a Piece of Shield, or a Skeletal Armor Piece.
- The rarest of all arrows is the Holy Arrow. It can be obtained from Holy Arrow Quivers, which are dropped by two monsters at the Rachel Sanctuary, or crafting Golden Ornaments and Valhalla's Flowers, which are dropped by Dame of Sentinel and by Valkyries, respectively. However, it is superior to the Silver Arrow.
- It is possible to stack 500 arrows in a quiver and halve their weight using an NPC in Payon, in the weapon shop. It is usually better weight-wise to simply craft them. However, it is possible to open a quiver while being overweight, while Arrow Crafting is disabled. Quivers are also good for arrows bought from NPCs.