Archer Training Quest
2. He'll ask you to make up a joke. Select "A joke, eh?" and click OK.
3. He then mentions he's a member of the Archer's Guild 'Icarus' which is to the left of the job change office.
4. Leave the Archer job change office and head to the building to the left of it Archer Village (96,168).
5. Go inside the building and talk to Master Kavaruk.
6. Select the option "Talk about Archers." and click OK.
7. Master Kavaruk will tell you to go talk to Seisner. Seisner is located in Archer Village ( 83,138) which is directly in front of the Archer Village tool shop.
8. Talk to Seisner until she tells you to go back to Master Kavaruk.
9. Go back to Master Kavaruk and select the option "Talk about Archers." He'll then direct you to Reidin Corse who's located right outside of the Icarus building Archer Village (103,164).
10. When you talk to Reidin Corse, he wants you to call him Chief before he teach you about archers. Whatever options that pops up, select the response that says Chief.
11. Your first task with Reidin Corse is to get your Owl's Eye to level 3 before coming back to talk to him. He'll tell you to go to a map which is 2 south and 1 west of Prontera. Talk to him again and he'll automatically send you to Prontera.
12. When you get your Owl's Eye to level 3, go back and talk to Reidin Corse. He'll then talk about the Vulture's Eye skill. He'll ask you what comes to you when you hear the word vulture. Select the option with the word "Chief".
13. He'll then ask you to go and kill Vulture's Eye.at Mt. Mjornir and will give you 300 . Make sure when you job level up to get
14. When you talk to Reidin Corse again, he'll give you a midterm exam. He'll ask for 10and 1 . He'll tell you to go to Byalan to obtain those items. Once you get the and , talk to Reidin Corse again.
15. This time, he'll give you another exam. He'll ask you to get him 5 Acolyte) who can assist you there. Talk to him again to get a direct teleport to the map he wishes you to gather the items. His friend is the acolyte that's in the map. He'll also give you a so once you finish collecting the items, just use the to warp yourself back to Payon..and 20 from Mt. Mjolnir. He'll mention a friend (
16. After you show Reidin Corse theand , he'll tell you to go talk to Master Kavaruk.
17. Talk to Master Kavaruk and select the option "Talk about Archers." He'll say that you're great as you are now.
18. Talk to Master Kavaruk again and this time, select the option "Ask about recent news."
19. He ask if you can find Arthail of the wind who's somewhere in Prontera and assist Arthail then come back to him.
21. Talk to Arthail and he'll ask you to go to the central plaza fountain of Prontera to gather information and bring the information to him.
22. Talk to the New Guild Master in Prontera ( 166,281). He's southeast of the hand monument, which is north of the fountain.
24. After talking to Mage, go back and tell Arthail what you found out.
25. Arthail will talk to you until he falls asleep. Keep clicking on him until a blue text box appear saying you heard a scream coming from the palace. Click on Arthail again until all you get is ZZZZ.
26. Head to the Prontera Castle and talk to the Minister located in the throne room which is 2 portals north after you first walk into the castle (prt_castle 76,164). He's on the left side of the map.
27. Talk to him about the scream you heard, then he won't say anything more to you. When you walk away, he'll tell you to go to Prontera Church. Talk to him again until you get a blue text stating that he won't give you any more information.
28. Go to the Prontera Church located in northeast Prontera ( 234,314).
29. When you go into the church, go to the first room on the right.
30. Talk to the NPC named Priest Praupin, located in the Sanctuary (prt_church 178,15).
31. He'll tell you to go talk to Bishop Maugins who is currently away at the convent (Monk Job Change area) which is 2 North from Prontera City and 3 East or just go 1 East from Prontera City, 1 North, and 2 East.
32. Once you're at St. Capitolina Abbey, head to the building that in the south of the map (246, 142).
33. When you're in the building, take the south portal and on the next map, take the portal on the left (monk_in 73,46).
34. Talk to the NPC Bishop Maugins and ask him about the castle. Talk to him until he tells you to come back later.
35. Go back and talk to the Minister in the Prontera Castle again and he'll tell you that "The royal family is extremely busy at the moment handling our nation's administration."
36. Go talk to Arthail again and tell him about the information you found while he was asleep. Arthail will then tell you to go back to Master Kavaruk.
37. Once you finish talking to Master Kavaruk, your task is done.
Helping The Alchemist Guild
2. He'll ask for your assistance in gatheringand .