Eye of Hellion Quest
1. When you first arrive in Morroc (south Kafra), walk to the right until you see an Inn building (morocc 199,64). Go into the right portal, and talk to Old Scholar Tyus, Sir Chilias'Tyus (morocc_in 116, 101) and he'll tell you he is waiting for someone. He will talk about the Eye of Hellion. You find out he has completed a device that can seal the jewel's evil energy. Sadly, he doesn't know the whereabouts of the jewel. He asks you to find people that have accepted his assignment. Starting from Prontera you need to find Craine Hefron.
2. Find Clanux Heffron in Prontera (prontera 269 326) behind the church and tell him your intentions, He wants me to help you. Craine that show you what he have collected so far... a broken sword and a wheel. "Where did you find it?" you ask. He tell you the sword found from old Swordman's Association.
3. Near the old Swordman's Association you find a strange hole in one of the Training Puppet (prontera 224 80).
4. Go back to Clanux Heffron and tell him what you found. Then he gives you a Cogwheel that he found inside the Item Shop.
5. Go to the Vegetable Gardener at the bottom left of Prontera (49,57). Walk 9 steps to the north and then 3 steps to the west of her (46,66). A dialog box pops up; enter BINGO She will tell you the number 3847147298 (16754213 found to be another number used.).
6. Head to the Item Shop where Craine told you and find an Unknown Machine near the Item NPC.
It seem the machine is some sort of a wheel so, place the Cogwheel in it. Then the machine ask you to enter the numbers: 3847147298 ( Or 16754213). A shining slate comes out of the machine, the first Piece of Slate, the Prontera Tablet. Go back to Clanux and only tell him a little bit.
7. Go back to Tyus and he tells you the dense forest written in the slate refers to Payon. He asks you to look for Grout'he Tuccok there.
8. Meet Grout'he Tuccok in Payon (payon 182 132) and he's willing to cooperate if you pay 10k to buy his clues item. He gives you a Stone Heart, Green Herb, Grape Juice & Skirt of Virgin. He'll divulge the location he found those items one at a time. (Marks on the mini map. Try not to teleport or enter portals)
9. Go back to Grout'he and report to your findings. You try to solve the puzzle together. Then you find that if we link the locations in the minimap, there is a new location in the center of the city more specifically: the Wooden Floor (159,129), specifically the wooden floor of the porch in front of the house Grout'he mentions (not inside the house). Go to the spot and find message left by Tyus.
10. Tell him about the hidden message you found and Grout'he thinks the next clue might be in the big stone statue in Archer Village to the north of Payon.
11. Walk near the Statue of Buddha (pay_arche 135 31) in the lower right corner, the Piece of Slate starts glowing as if it is reacting to something powerful. Click on the Buddha Statue and suddenly the Statue of Buddha talks in your mind. He asks you a question. Choose "I won't kill, but I'll find a way to live!" A small opening appears below the statue and you get the second Piece of Slate, the Payon Tablet.
12. Go back to Tyus and report the good news. Tyus will tell you the 4th Piece of Slate is in the hand of Sage Welshyun, Geffen. Before you depart he hands his 3rd Piece of Slate to you, the Morroc Tablet.
13. Meet Sage Welshyun (geffen 110 200) and ask him for his help. He asks you do him a favor first by bringing the report of "Monster Life in the Geffen Area" from his apprentice, Enoz at the top of Geffen Tower.
14. After a long climb to the top of Geffen Tower, you inform Enoz (gef_tower 116 37) "I'm just a messenger!" and tell him about "Monster Life in the Geffen Area". He insists that Welshyun had taken the report days ago.
15. Strangely, Welshyun passes the report he asked you to find and then wants you to pass it back to Enoz. On your way back he asks you to get a Blue Gemstone for him.
16. Another long climb up the Geffen Tower. After passing the report, bring the Blue Gemstone that asked for and head for Welshyun again. He asks a strange question... "Where is the abode with a shining silver roof that is mentioned in the third part of the balld of Grimnir?" You tell him Valaskjalf and he gives you the 4th Piece of Slate, the Geffen Tablet.
17. After obtaining all 4 Pieces of Slate you go back to Tyus. He tells you each of the slates contains a fragment of the cursed jewel and Sage Welshyun should be able to combine the fragments of jewel into one.
18. Welshyun will use the Blue Gemstone you gave him and then combine the 4 Pieces of Slate into a Complete Tablet. Shawn will tell you the Slate belongs to Hellion Revenant and he can send you to the location indicated in the Slate, and he sends you to the Sealed Cave (gef_fild09). The entrance to the cave is a black area in the cliff as you walk west from where you are warped. The Hellion Revenant is a boss-type monster and walks fast. Hellion Revenant uses magic attacks frequently. You cannot use teleport or flywings inside the cave area so if you encounter Hellion Revenant, it will be a fight to the death.
19. When you near the Sealed Cave, your Slate reacts and starts to glow. You place the Slate in the slot and Tyus's message appears.
20. You find the Hellion Revenant inside Geffen Dungeon Level 2 (gef_dun03) and after beating him, he'll drop Eye of Hellion.
21. Tell Tyus about the Slate, the message, the Sealed Cave and his grandfather's death (if you beat Hellion Revenant). He'll thank you and start the Sealing Ceremony on the Jewel of Hellion.
22. After sealing it, Tyus will reward you.
A) Beat Hellion Revenant: 1,200,000 Base EXP, Old Blue Box & Nile Rose
B) Beaten by Hellion Revenant or skip the Cave: 1,000,000 Base EXP & Nile Rose