Prayer To Heaven (Transcendence Quest)
2. Talk to Metheus Sylphe(88,164), and select "Donate", then "Join the Expedition" (last option).
3. Head south until you find Scientist Toyotino(87,72) and accept to join his expedition.
4. You'll be sent to find Engineer Michael in Einbroch (97,114). He'll ask you to bring one of the following item sets(these are the sets that I got so far so he could give you a different one):
5. After bringing the items he requested, you'll be rewarded with 3. Talk with him again and he will warp you to the airship.
6. Find Scientist Toyotino in the gambling area of the airship, he'll send you to check the starbid window at (66,30).
Warning: The cell will pop up a dialogue that may disconnect you if you continue walking so it is advised to walk cell by cell while getting close to the right spot
7. After the explosions talk to Scientist Toyotino again then talk to Engineer Michael in the airship and ask him to set down.
8. Go inside the Sage Academy and talk to Scientist Toyotino.
9. Head south from that spot to the very bottom of the map, and turn left.
10. Go down the stairs and walk through the maze path. When you reach the rooms with three and four different paths, pick portals at random until you enter the room with three entrances from the bottom left portal. Take the portal to the bottom right which results in entering a new spiral room.
11. Head to the center of the spiral, making sure not to enter the portals along the side and enter the portal there.
12. Talk to the Dark Minion (clicking on him while the cursor is a sword won't work, hover your mouse around him until you get a speech bubble).
13. Use your Airship Return Hook and talk to Scientist Toyotino, he'll send you to talk to the Janeway Engineer(47,44).
14. Talk to Engineer Michael and set down in Juno again.
15. Walk through the maze again until you find Scientist Toyotino next to the machine and talk to him.
16. Click on the NPC bubble at the very bottom of the machine. A Valkyrie will appear, talk to her and she'll give you a(this one is not slotted, is account bound and can only be worn by transcendent classes).
17. After you've been warped to Valhalla, walk north as far as you can, and talk to the Valkyrie.
18. If you've got less than 100 weight, no cart or Peco peco/Falcon, and no unallocated skill points on your character, you'll be reborn into a High Novice, and warped to the town of your original first class:
Your level will be reset to 1/1 All your stats will be reset to 1 You will be given 100 stat points to allocate freely without the hexagon's restrictions that regular novices get upon new character creation You lose all your skills You'll be left with both novice quest skills and the basic skills You will be given a Knife  and a Cotton Shirt , a homage to the Knife  and Cotton Shirt all players get when a character is first created.Congratulations! You are free to begin the journey to your transcendent class!