| Story of the Stone Cutters Event (2008/08/05) ~ (2008/09/02)
| Base Level:
| Item(s) (Consumed):
|| Varies (See Table)
| Base Experience:
|| 1000*base level per tribute (20~59)|
220,000 per tribute (60~85)
330,000 per tribute (85~98)
| Job Experience:
|| 700*base level per tribute (20~59)|
110,000 per tribute (60~85)
175,000 per tribute (85~98)
|| 5 Yggdrasil Seed per tribute (Level 99)
| Quest Reward(s):
|| +3 to all Stats for 10 minutes
- Talk to Stonecutter Olisa in Prontera (prontera, 157, 195). She requests that tribute be paid at several statues.
- Speak to the following NPCs in order to pay tribute to the statue in their respective towns listed below. They will each request a set of items to make a Krathong, then direct the player to the following NPC.
- After creating the Krathong, click on the plaque next to the Stonecutter NPC and give the tribute. Talk to the Stonecutter NPC again in order to be allowed speak with the next Stonecutter NPC. Players must complete the tributes in the given order.
- Stonecutter NPC locations
- Stonecutter Andreas in Prontera (149, 205).
- Stonecutter Utama in Louyang (218, 121).
- Stonecutter Nicolette in the Rachel Temple (119, 154).
- Stonecutter Cain in Veins (197, 257), inside the building.
- Stonecutter Yoshiro in Archer Village (141, 30).
- Stonecutter Bridget in Kunlun (158, 125).
- Stonecutter Samantha in Ayothaya (150, 173).
- After speaking to all the Stonecutter NPCs mentioned above, Return to Olisa in Prontera.
- Players can now make Krathongs at any NPC and pay tribute for additional +3 stat buffs. (no extra EXP).
- After enough characters have paid tribute, the statues will start giving stat buffs to any characters nearby them anytime tribute is paid.