Summon Marine Sphere
From iRO Wiki Classic
|Summon Marine Sphere|
|Cast Time:||2 seconds|
|(Alchemist) Prepare Potion Lv. 2|
Summon ato a targeted cell. Marine Spheres will cast Self Destruct upon receiving damage. The explosion deals 100% damage in an area of 11x11.
- Each cast requires 1 Marine Sphere Bottle.
|Skill Level||Marine Sphere HP|
- In PVM environments, an exploding Marine Sphere will do Fire damage to all Monsters, Mercenaries, and Homunculuii in range.
- In PVP environments, an exploding Marine Sphere will damage allies, enemies, and yourself.
- Summoned Marine Spheres are still considered plant type monsters and thus will do extra damage to targets wearing full battleground sets.
- The Marine Sphere will travel in the direction you tap it and move approximately 7 squares before detonating.
- Self destruction damage is based on the remaining HP of the marine sphere. Healing it prior to explosion will maximize damage.
- A Marine Sphere's explosion does not cause an EXP tap on the effected monsters.
- Summoned Marine Spheres will drop typical Marine Sphere monster drops.
- Monsters killed via a marine sphere explosion count towards quest kill counts.
|Alchemist & Biochemist|
| 2nd Class
|Acid Terror • Aid Berserk Potion • Aid Potion • Alchemical Weapon • Axe Mastery • Biochemical Helm • Bomb • Potion Research • Prepare Potion • Spiritual Potion Creation (variant 1) • Spiritual Potion Creation (variant 2) • Spiritual Potion Creation (variant 3) • Summon Flora • Summon Marine Sphere • Synthesized Shield • Synthetic Armor|
| Bioethics • |
| Acid Bomb • Aid Condensed Potion • |
|Quests||Alchemist Job Change Guide • Alchemist Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Weapons||Axe • Dagger • Mace • One Handed Sword|