From iRO Wiki Classic
|Cast Time:||1 second|
|(Alchemist) Prepare Potion Lv. 5|
Fling a bottle of corrosive acid at the enemy that has a chance of damaging the target's armor or causing the Bleeding effect. The chance of causing these effects is affected by the skill level.
- Each cast requires 1 .
|Skill Level||Attack||Armor Damage Chance||Bleeding Chance|
- This skill ignores armor defense, and hits regardless of Flee.
- VIT defense is calculated in, however. While the damage can be blocked by Pneuma, the chance to break armor remains.
- Kyrie Eleison and Guard block both the damage and the chance of breaking armor.
- A successful armor break calculation makes the target use the /omg emoticon.
- Depending the server, that doesn't automatically mean they had their armor broken; even when using Chemical Protection or wearing an Immortal armor, the /omg will display itself so long as the attack was considered a success.
- Just like Bomb, the damage is increased via +ATK cards, and status and +% cards have no effect.
- It's also unaffected by elements.
- The Acid Bottle is consumed at the beginning of the cast, as opposed to the end like the other potion skills. This means that if you are interrupted whilst casting, the bottle is lost with nothing to show for it.