2011 Pirate Day Event
From iRO Wiki
|2011 Pirate Day Event|
- Talk to the Statue in Izlude (izlude 69, 181), which tells the tale of the brave pirate-defeating adventurer.
- Talk to Mikey (66, 178), whose father hid clues to the treasure map.
- At the Swordsman Guild (52, 137), find the:
- First Room:
- Sturdy Barrel - (81, 176)
- Weapon Rack - (77, 163)
- Second Room:
- Plain Barrel - (112, 165)
- Wardrobe - (129, 170)
- Talk to Mikey until you discover the faint image of the map.
- Head to Byalan Island and locate the loose earth (izlu2dun 78, 137). You dig, and the ground collapses, with you falling into a cave.
- Talk to Chunk (iz_dun01 41, 257) until he tells you about the wooden sign at the dead end in the cave. (You recive 2 Chocolate)
- Near the center of the map, you find the Rotted Signpost (iz_dun01 149, 90). Upon examining it, several angry Pirate Skeletons appear and try to kill you.
- After defeating the Skeletons, examine the signpost again, which tells you to go down another floor.
- Talk to Mouth at the entrance (iz_dun02 238, 208) who says he was down here with his friend Data, and asks you to find him.
- Find data to the northwest of the portal to the next floor (iz_dun02 284, 359). He gives you a clue as to where you can find the Lieutenant.
- Find the Lieutenant (Floating Coffin) on the middle island on the left side of the map (iz_dun02 41, 217). Claim to be a Pirate, and he tells you where you find his lost ship.
- Go to the next level and find the sign post (iz_dun03 157, 64)
- Talk to Izulde Irene (alb_ship2 174, 169) and answer her questions. The correct answers are:
- Shiver me timbers
- Go back to the Statue and talk to ??? (The ground at this spot) (Izlude 61, 168) twice. (Receive a )