The Eden Group is an ostensibly 'secret' organization which offers players a variety of quests in return for experience and exclusive equipment. Taking part in the Eden Group quests, while optional, is extremely beneficial. Early on, the quests help you explore the world, get access to much-needed equipment, and level up much more quickly; at higher levels, the repeatable experience quests allow far quicker leveling. Eden Group items are great for starting players who desire inexpensive and functional gear, as opposed to far more expensive equipment; however, it should be noted that Eden Group's gear quickly becomes less useful as zeny,and become more accessible. Furthermore, for those unfamiliar with the world map, the quests can give you a sense of direction, as they force you to explore many different regions. NPCs. Exiting the Eden Group afterwards will normally return you to a location near the Eden Group Teleporter you spoke to.
- Note : On some servers, whenever you exit from Eden headquarters you will be warped to Prontera. Therefore, the Eden Teleporter can be used to warp to Prontera easily if you're on a far city like Juno, Rachel, Al De Baran, Amatsu, etc.
Join the Group
- Talk to Instructor Boya (25, 35) behind the center of the counter in the Eden Group Headquarters.
- Note: Required level 12 and above to join the group
- Talk to Secretary Lime Eveno (27, 35) to register and select Join the Eden Group.
- You will receive , 5 , 15 , 15 .
- Talk to Instructor Boya again to start the Eden Group Equipments Quests
The equipment quests provide players from level 12 to 70 with new armor and weapons. Completing these quests at the earliest level is highly recommended, as they tend to be relatively simple, and the rewards are substantial. First-time or low level players usually lack the money for proper equipment, and these quests provide gear which rivals, or even surpasses, the standard equipment at the requisite level. For example, a standardcosts 17,000z for a low level Archer, but the first weapon they would give an Archer at a similar level, , is free and has a much higher Attack. Additionally, Eden Group items have no weight; however, they cannot be placed in storage, cannot be refined, and cannot hold cards, meaning that they will eventually be outclassed by more mundane fare.
The first equipment quest provides players with a hat, manteau, uniform, and boots. The second quest provides a 'stage two' set of armor, and gives the player his or her first Eden Group weapon; the third quest provides a yet stronger armor set, and the second Eden Group weapon. Furthermore, after completing the third quest, one can upgrade their Eden Group hat with +2 to a single statistic.
- For more and detailed informations please check Eden Group Equipments Quests
Eden Group's mission boards located in Paradise Group Headquarters, provide a fast and easy way to get EXP while playing.
- For more and detailed informations please check Eden Group Leveling Quests
For those who log in on a daily basis, a special NPC in Eden Group HQ will reward your account once every 23 hours. Only characters who are Base Level 50 and higher may participate.
- In the Eden Group kitchen, talk to Dally Quen (moc_para01 169, 22). He asks you to find his Librarian girlfriend near the northeast library in Prontera.
- Talk to Dally Quen's Library Girlfriend (prontera 195, 263), just outside the library. She gives you a pen to deliver to him.
- Return to Dally Quen, who rewards you with various items. Each day you do the quest a new tier is unlocked, meaning you can get better and better prizes. The higher the tier, the better the chances of winning a "Grand Prize" (rarer item) but once a "Grand Prize" has been won, the prize tier resets back to one. It has been reported that a Grand Prize can be won again as soon as the 2nd day after winning a previous Grand Prize.
|1||5/10/15, 5/10 , 5 , 2/4 , 2/4 , 2/4 , 2/4 , 1/2|
|2+||5/10/15, 5/10/15 , 5/10 , 2/4 , 2/4 , 2/4 , 2/4 , 1/2 , 7 Day (Grand Prize), 1 (Grand Prize), 2 , 1 , 1 (Grand Prize)|
|Eden Group Quests|
|Eden Group Equipments Quests · Eden Group Leveling Quests|
|Eden Merit Badge · Weekly Turn-In Events|