| 2012 Lunar New Year Event
| Base Level:
| Item(s) (Consumed):
|| 3 Steel, 20 Dragon Scale, 10 Dragon Tail, 4 Dragon Canine, and 1 Diamond Ring
| Base Experience:
|| 1,500,000 (VIP) / 1,000,000 (non-VIP)
| Job Experience:
|| 1,200,000 (VIP) / 800,000 (non-VIP)
|| Copper Dragonhelm, Green Petite Egg
| Event Notice
The Prince of Space
- In Amatsu, talk to Zeldys (amastu 124, 119).
- Talk to him again. Listen to his story and he will send you to find the dwarf named Mime in Mjolnir Dead Pit 1 (Near the entrance to level 2).
- After bringing the items to Mime he will forge the weapon and bind it to your soul (It's not an actual item in your inventory).
- Note: Mime may not talk to you at all if you bring the incorrect amount of one of the items. (No chat box appears) If this occurs double check you have at least the minimum amount of the required materials.
- Return to Zeldys in Amatsu and he will send you into the Lacryma Den event map (egef_dun03 - a copy of a normally inaccessible ).
- Inside the instance are all Lacryma versions of Wraiths, Wraith Deads, and Wind Ghosts floating around. Find the Cursed Sword (Mysteltainn ) and defeat it.
- Once the sword is defeated speak to Zeldys again. He will mention the Blue Dragon holding Aeon's soul needs to be defeated in the Emerald Cave.
- Talk to him again and choose "Yes, I'm ready. Send me there." and he will send you to the Emerald Cave event map (copy of AL3 map).
- Inside the instance are all Emerald versions of Mimics, Gold Acidus, Red Ferus, and Green Ferus. Find the Blue Acidus named "Princess Aeon's Soul" and defeat it.
- Unlike the Lacryma Den instance, you CAN re-enter the Emerald Cave instance as many times as you want as long as you don't move onto the next step.
- Return to Zeldys and choose the option "I have Princess Aeon's Soul". Princess Aeon will appear and grant you 750k base exp and 600k job exp (VIP) (500k base/400k job exp for non-Vip) and a Green Petite Egg.
- Speak to Zeldys again and receive another 750k base/600k job exp (VIP) (500k base/400k job exp for non-Vip) and a Copper Dragonhelm.
Draco's Upgrading Service
The Gold Acidus next to Zeldys will upgrade your Copper Dragonhelm or Silver Dragonhelm. The helm needs to be equipped in order for Draco to upgrade it. For each upgrade attempt he will require one Copper Dragonhelm and if it fails it will not downgrade or break the helm that you are attempting to upgrade, effectively making the Copper Dragonhelm's a sort of "Safe Certificate" specific to these helms. A +8 Copper Dragonhelm may be traded in for a Silver Dragonhelm and a +8 Silver Dragonhelm may be traded in for a Gold Dragonhelm.
- Note: The headgears CAN be upgraded through normal means, using Copper Dragonhelm's to upgrade simply gives you the assurance of not downgrading or breaking the helm you are attempting to upgrade.