Finding The Moving Island Quest
|Finding The Moving Island Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||10, 10 , 10 , 5 , 30 , 20 , 20 , 10|
|Base Experience:||100,000 (150,000 VIP) or ? or ? (Renewal)|
|Quest Reward(s):||Access to|
1. Talk to Berbayeff (/navi moscovia 171/71), who tells you a story about his discovery of the Moving Island.
2. Talk to Mr. Ibanoff (/navi moscovia 135/49) and listen to his stories. Then, choose the option "Lend me your ship". He will ask for some items to fix up his ship.
3. Gather the items for Mr. Ibanoff to complete maintenance of the ship.
- Note: The island can only be accessed during the following times:
- 12 AM - 3 AM PST
- 6 AM - 9 AM PST
- 12 PM - 3 PM PST
- 6 PM - 9 PM PST
4. Control the steering wheel of the ship depending on Mr. Ibanoff commands. To get the next command talk to Ibanoff repeatedly. Once he gives a command click on the rudder and choose the direction Ibanoff last gave.
Monsters might appear and you will have to kill them all to keep the ship running.
- Monsters that might spawn include
- (Level ??) and
- (Level ??) and
- (Level 70) and
- (Level 99) and
- The ship cannot be controlled while monsters are present.
- Monsters will disappear on their own after 5 minutes, but this part of the quest cannot be cleared if the player doesn't kill them manually.
- There is no death penalty if you die on the ship.
- Monsters do not give Experience or drop items.
5. After you've reached the While Island, talk to the Aged Stranger (mosk_fild01 86, 104). After talking to him three times, he will send you back to Moscovia.
6. Talk to Mr. Ibanoff. He will ask you to report to the palace.
7. Talk to Prime Minister Dmitree (/navi mosk_in 128/89) in the palace (/navi moscovia 255/140).
8. Talk to Csar Aleksay (/navi mosk_in 131/90)
9. Talk to Mr. Ibanoff again to sail to the Moving Island. You will need to defeat monsters on the ship once more. After the monsters are dead, speak with him again.
10. Look for the Aged Stranger, and ask him if you can borrow his instrument. He will offer to make you a 1for the following materials:
- Note: You can buy Antelope Horns in Nifflheim tools shop.
11. After all the materials are gathered, talk to Mr. Ibanoff and he will send you to the Whale Island directly.
12. Talk to the Aged Stranger, and he will make you a.
13. Speak with the Aged Stranger again to choose whether or not to learn how to play thefrom him. It is recommended that you do learn to play from him. You will need to speak with him several (random) times until he tells you that you've become a master at the instrument.
14. Return to the palace and talk to Csar Aleksay. You have 3 options to choose from:
- Note: Experience for this quest is not accurate for Renewal. If a character plays the Gusli for the Czar after having learned it, they will get 100,000 Base EXP and the OPB. The other options have yet to be tested and confirmed for Renewal.
- Play the Gusli after having learned it - Receive 100,000 Base EXP (150,000 exp VIP) and 1 (Confirmed)
- Don't play the Gusli - Receive 70,000 Base EXP (Pre-Renewal, needs confirmation) and 1
- Play the Gusli without having learned it - Receive 50,000 Base EXP (Pre-Renewal, needs confirmation) and 1 (If you pick this path, you will offend the Czar with your bad playing and your reward will be diminished.)
15. You can now go to Whale Island any time by walking to the end of the dock, next to Mr. Ibanoff, with theequipped in the accessory slot. Talk with the Aged Stranger on the island to be sent to the .