From iRO Wiki
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| Various bait |
|Item(s) (Not Consumed):|| |
Fishing RodTalk to Welsley in Alberta ask him for a fishing rod.
- He will ask you bring some items for him to make you one.
- You can choose between a regular Fishing Rod and a Small Fishing Rod.
You need 1 bait per fishing. The percentages listed below add a flat percentage to getting the fish.
|Shark||Bluefin Tuna||Octopus||Snapper||Piranha||Salmon||Squid||Giant Octopus||Jumbo Shrimp||Sturgeon|
How to Fish
- Your catch seems to be pulling away from you. -> Hold Steady!
- Your fish seems to be holding steady. -> Reel it in!
- Your catch seems to be coming towards you. -> Play out the line!
- Different baits increase your chances of catching rare fish in certain areas.
- The rare fish can only be caught on certain a map.
- Tentacles being used in Alberta increase your chance to hook a Sturgeon by a flat 10%. So if you had 5% before it becomes 15%
- Salmon really like the taste of Earthworms, insect feelers, and various worm peelings.
- Tuna like to eat fresh fish.
- There is a 30mins cooldown time for each fishing spot
Exchange RateTalk to Welsley in Alberta to exchange the Fish you catched into Blue Whale and Blue Whale to Reward.
|Fish 🠦 Blue Whale
|Blue Whales 🠦 Reward
|2014 ~ 2015|