God Items Quest
|God Items Quest|
|Base Level:||70 - 60 - 70 - 70|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||15 Types of Fish/Water Items (9 of each Type), Weapon upgraded to the server's safe limit (or higher) Level 4 Equipable Weapon, , , ,OR , , , , , , 2 ,|
|Item(s) (Not Consumed):||1 Type of Doll, ,|
|Quest Corequisite(s):||Stop Metto's Research|
|Base Experience:||3,600,000 -OR- 5,400,000 if VIP, 900,000 -OR- 1,350,000 if VIP|
|Job Experience:||2,700,000 -OR- 4,050,000 if VIP, 600,000 -OR- 900,000 if VIP|
|Item(s):||80 KVM Badges, 1 Random Equipment, , , , , Level 4 Weapon, 40 KVM Badgesor ,|
- Items/Rewards are color-coded based on which Seal they are used in/come from.
- Players can check the global status of the seals and any of their character's current status by visiting the sign post located in upper-mid Prontera (prontera 113, 293).
- Despite the title of this quest, and the price of God Items, the quests besides the actual creation question are not limited to Guild Leaders or owners of God Item Pieces. Any regular player can complete the Seal of Sleipnir, Megingjard, Brisingamen, and Mjolnir, and collect the rewards for it. These quests are simply named after the God Items.
- Many players will refer to the quests simply by the order they are in for simplicity (Sleipnir = Seal 1, Megingjard = Seal 2, Brisingamen = Seal 3, Mjolnir = Seal 4)
It is possible for a character can reset their Seal status and progress. Note that this resets all of the seals' progress and resets all of them as "not complete". If the character has finished part of one seal but has not completed it, they would have to start from the beginning again after using the reset. Certain players may wish to complete all four seals and collect all the rewards before resetting the status of it. Other players may choose to only complete certain quests and reset right after, usually to repeatedly complete a faster quest like Seal 1 or to repeatedly get the EXP reward of Seal 2.
A reset requires one Magical Stone (Reset Stone). To perform the reset, go to Nifflheim Town, enter the house at (/navi niflheim 167/161) and go to the top of the stairs. There is an NPC there with a Deviruchi sprite, which is also the same NPC that performs a Divorce. Talk to the NPC, and confirm the dialogue to reset the seals.
This quest is composed of four smaller quests; in each quest, when 50 players complete it, the seal of the next quest will "opened", and all players on the server have access to that next subquest. When 100 players complete it, a seal is "closed" and that particular subquest cannot cannot be started/completed. Basically, each quest needs to be completed 50 times for the general quest to progress; the remaining 50 times before the quest is closed is simply for those who would like the rewards. When all four seals have closed, a God Item can be created. When that is accomplished everything returns to zero. Serverwide broadcasts notify players when a seal is opened or closed.
Seal of Sleipnir (Seal #1)
Main Article: Seal of Sleipnir
- Note: Players must be lvl 70 and above to complete this quest. At least 50 players need to complete this quest before the Seal of Megingjard will become available. After 100 players have completed this quest, it will close.
Seal of Megingjard (Seal #2)
Main Article: Seal of Megingjard
- Note: Players must be lvl 60 and above to complete this quest. At least 50 players need to complete this quest before the Seal of Brisingamen will become available. After 100 players have completed this quest, it will close.
Seal of Brisingamen (Seal #3)
Main Article: Seal of Brisingamen
- Note: Players must be lvl 70 and above to complete this quest. At least 50 players need to complete this quest before the Seal of Mjolnir will become available. After 100 players have completed this quest, it will close.
Seal of Mjolnir (Seal #4)
Main Article: Seal of Mjolnir
- Note: After 100 players have completed this quest, it will close.
- Note: This quest can only be completed if the Seal of Brisingamen has opened.
Making the God Items (Guild Leaders Only)
- Note: You must be a Guild Leader with Guild Dungeon access to complete this quest. Alternately you may enter the Guild Dungeon via a currently occupying guild and create your own guild once inside the Dungeon.
1. When the 4 Seals are all Released, a Server Message says "All the Seals have been Released" or "The [Some Seal] Seal along with all the Seals have been released."
2. There is a Dwarf NPC in each Guild Dungeon named Granburti. Talk to him.
3. Choose option 3 about Weapon Creation and then he will assume which item you would like to make based on the items in your inventory.
3. You're teleported to a long blue hall with a door at the end and a waiting room chat-sign. Enter the chat to be taken to the final room.
4. You have 10 minutes to walk about 30 paces, find the NPC in the center and talk to him. Make sure you have all the items on you, or you cannot make the god item. Making the god item involves saying yes on a menu and just having the items in your inventory, no typing, quest, or input-item menu involved.
5. Receive Item, log out. Seals reset. You can also stay for the entire duration of 10 minutes inside the room after creating the item, you merely get kicked out to north Prontera near the Kafra.
- Note: If you happen to get to the waiting room and someone is already in there, you can go in to see the Dwarf in the center of the next room after the person already inside leaves. If they made a God Item, you cannot. If they didn't, you get 10 minutes to try.
- Note 2: Leaders won't be allowed inside the creation room if they do not have all the items needed to make an item.
- Note 3: If you're making a megingjard, you must first assemble your pieces into a gleipnir. To do so, speak to the first NPC of the Seal of Megingjard quest, Rebarev Doug in Prontera castle (prt_castle 44, 151). He will be surprised to see your set and offer to put it together for you.
God Item Ingredients
|5 x||1 x||4 x||4 x||2 x|
|4 x||20 x||5 x||4 x||4 x|
|3 x||10 x||4 x||3 x||5 x|
|3 x||10 x||3 x||3 x||5 x|
|3 x||1 x||3 x||3 x||5 x|
|20 x||-||-||20 x||40 x|
|10 x||-||-||2 x||5 x|
|1 x||-||-||5 x||20 x|
|-||-||-||10 x||1 x|
|The 1st seal of [Sleipnir] has appeared.||Half of the people have completed the Sleipnir quest, the Megingjard quest is now open.|
|The seal of [Sleipnir] has been released.||All of the people have completed the Sleipnir quest, people can no longer start/continue/finish it.|
|The 2nd seal of [Megingjard] has appeared.||Half of the people have completed the Megingjard quest, the Brisingamen quest is now open.|
|The seal of [Megingjard] has been released.||All of the people have completed the Megingjard quest, people can no longer start/continue/finish it.|
|The 3rd seal of [Brisingamen] has appeared.||Half of the people have completed the Brisingamen quest, Mjolnir quest is now open.|
|A Seal of [Brisingamen] has been released.||All of the people have completed the Brisingamen quest, people can no longer start/continue/finish it.|
|The 4th seal of [Mjolnir] has appeared.||Half of the people have completed the Mjolnir quest, NPCs in Guild Dungeon reveal the components needed to make god items to guild leaders.|
|The seal of [Mjolnir] has been released.||All of the people have completed the Mjolnir quest, people can no longer start/continue/finish it.|
|The four seals have been released at the same time with the seals of [<sealname>].||All seals released, a Godly Item can now be created.|
| [<goditemname>] has been bestowed to [<guildleadername>], the master of the [<guildname>] guild.
[<goditemname>] has come into the hands of [<guildleadername>], the master of the [<guildname>] guild.
|A Godly item has been created, the Sleipnir quest is now open.|
|Player versus Player in Ragnarok Online|
| Battlegrounds • Castle Treasure Drops • Poring War • PvP (USRC) • War of Emperium (|