Level 4 Weapons (Type 2)
1. Talk to Bill Thayer (aldebaran 178 239) in Al De Baran. He'll tell you he used to be a great forger but is now mourning about his lost sons and asks you to leave.
2. Go to Nifflheim and talk to 1 of his 4 sons (depends which weapon you want to make). He doesn't know what he's trying to express. Probably due to a lack of fatherly love. Choose "Show interest."
3. Go back Aldebaran and talk to Bill Thayer. He'll tell you about his son and he'll give a hint in his conversation.
4. Go back and talk to his son. A window will pop up. Type in:
He'll ask you to collect 2, 1 , 1 , and 20 .
5. Once you collect all the items he requires, talk to him again. He'll take you items and say you still need special ores but he can't remember.
6. Go to Al De Baran and talk to Bill Thayer. He'll randomly tell you 1 out of 2 weapon group ingredients needed to make the Level Weapon. (which mean you have a 50% chance to get 1 of the 2 weapon groups).
7. Once you make up your mind, bring all of the ingredients to the NPC in Nifflheim (depends which weapon you want to make). You'll need to play "Rock, Paper, Scissors" with him and win 2 out of 3 games.
Weapon Creation NPCs/Ingredients