1. Find and speak to the cat named Dolangmal, located in major cities. You will be told to find Admiral Tomas and be teleported to Malangdo.
2. Find the ship (Navi) in the center of the island and enter it. (162, 163). Enter the first portal midway down the stairs to find Tomas and his aide. Talk to Tomas, telling him that you were sent by another cat, and he will tell you to attend the village meeting.
3. Exit the captain's room and follow the hallway to the portal at the end to enter the mess hall. Talk to the President of Meeting, and then to the other cats as directed.
4. Enter the top-most hut on the left-side of the island (114,166), and follow the stairs down until you find Rican. He will ask you to dig up 30 Yggdrasil berries.
5. Talk to the Suspicious Sand Piles located around the island until you have collected 30. When talking to the piles, there is a low chance you will obtain a fruit, and the pile will disappear for 30 seconds.
6. After collecting 30, return to Rican, who will tell you to put the fruit in the machine beside him. He will reward you with 20 and tell you to go back to the meeting.
7. Return to the meeting in the Navi's mess hall and talk to the cats. You will be directed to Geologist Mali, who asks you to aid in repairing cracks on the island and tells you to speak to Bob.
8. Talk to Bob, who is in the room just outside the mess hall, through the portal above. He supplies a Fixing Kit and asks that you repair several cracks on the island.
9. Find and repair Cracks on Malangdo by using mixture then stapling, until you're prompted to return to Bob.
10. Return to Bob, who will direct you back to Geologist Mali in the mess hall. Geologist Mali will reward you with 20.
11. Talk to the Linguist Devore. He asks you to research the starfish.
12. Head to the dungeon located at the left-most paw of the island. (75,236). Inside, find the large Starfish structure near the center of the map.
13. Return to Linguist Devore in the mess hall. He asks that you lead him to Biscuit.
14. Return to Biscuit and speak to it. Linguist Devore will appear and realize his mistake regarding their languages, and tells you to talk to Biscuit again.
15. Go through the dialogue options with Biscuit. After which, it will ask you to find 30, which is dropped by the monsters in the dungeon.
16. After returning to Biscuit with the jellies, it will exclaim that Star Child is in trouble and ask you to obtain a bucket and brush.
17. Return to Biscuit, who tells you that you can obtain good water at a spot on the east side of Malangdo, and also tells you to clean Star Child, starting with the right-most arm and moving counter-clockwise.
18. Leave the dungeon and head to the right side of the island. Find the tube structures in the water. (Straight to the right of 240, 184) Click on the 1st Rate Point enough times to fill most of your buckets with water, but leave 5 to 10 buckets empty.
19. Return to Star Child and Biscuit. Head up and right slightly. Click near the tip of the starfish arm, named Dry Skin, and apply water then brush. Repeat until it says the skin is soft. Proceed counter-clockwise around the starfish to Prickly Skin, Chapped Skin, and Hard Skin, repeating the process for each.
20. After the Hard Skin says it's soft, return to Biscuit. He thanks you and gives you 20and 100 .
21. Return to Linguist Devore in the mess hall. He asks you to report back to Tomas and gives you 30.
22. Talk to Tomas back in the captain's room. He awards you with 30.
23. Talk to Pipielle in the west side of the island (137, 199), who will have a new dialogue option regarding Tomas.