Priest Job Change Guide
3. After returning from the three Ascetics, Bishop Paul grants you access to a room where the next two tests will take place: Exorcism and Temptation.
4. In this room, click Peter S. Alberto multiple times to activate his dialogue window. The excessive clicking required is actually part of the test, not a bug. A Priest can come along to help for these two tests by following the same instructions and bringing a in their inventory (not equipped).
5. In the next few rooms, Heal "bomb" all the that appear. All must be killed in each room to clear the Exorcism stage and move onto Temptation.
6. Successfully walk past four NPCs (Deviruchi, Doppleganger, Dark Lord, and finally Baphomet) without accepting their deals. Some may offer bribes or insist Priest life is too difficult to be worthwhile, but choose options that reject their offers.
7. Following this is another series of rooms wherespawn, with mixed in. It is not necessary to kill them all, simply run by.
8. After exiting the last room, you'll be warped back to Bishop Paul. He suggests speaking with Sister Cecelia on the other side of the room. Employ common sense to answer her questions with holy and righteous responses to pass it.