Brasilis Dungeon Entrance Quest
1. Go to the middle part of Brasilis and talk to the group of kids (181,250). They will tell you about a ghost in the museum bathroom. Talk until one of them gives you a set of spells.
2. Go to Fruit Gardener (221,128) and buy a Coconut.
3. Proceed to Museum (148, 160). Inside, walk straight ahead until you see Curator (Bra_in01 9,181). He forbids you to enter the bathroom. Talk to him and give him the coconut; he will let you in.
4. Inside the bathroom, you have to talk to 5 items. Door > toilet > faucet > carpet > mirror.
5. Talk to door. Type in "Mother the door won't open!" Turn the key 7 times.
6. Talk to toilet. Type in "Mother the water is flooding!" Flush the toilet 3 times.
7. Talk to the faucet. Type in "Mother the drought has started!" Turn on the water once (second option).
8. Talk to carpet. Type in "Mother where are my friends?" Shake the carpet 7 times.
9. Talk to mirror. Type in "Where are you mom?" A ghost will appear. Take off the bandage from her eyes.
10. You find yourself transported to a sewer pipe. Walk ahead until you see "pipe". The ghost will reappear and tell you her story. Click the pipe and you will enter the Brasilis Dungeon (Bra_dun01).11. You can now freely enter the Brasilis Dungeon through the toilet in the museum bathroom.