Cat Hand Services
The Cat Hand Services provide similar services as of those of the Kafra Corporation and Cool Event Corporation. However, they're found primarily in the New World. The agents in the New World provide players with certain services. As with Kafra ladies, different Cat Hand agents may provide different services. These services include:
- Save Service (Free)
- Storage Service (60 Zeny)
- Heal Service
- Teleport Service (See below for costs)
- Al De Baran
- Splendide (Only accessible by Cat Hand Agent near Manuk)
- Manuk (Only accessible by Cat Hand Agent near Splendide)
- Mid Camp (Only accessible by Cat Hand Agent near Splendide, Manuk, and )
- Jottunheim (Only accessible by Cat Hand Agent near Splendide, Manuk, and )
- Dimensional Gorge (Agent Geck (17,32) in the Eden Lobby at the left side of the front counter)
Unlike the other two companies, Cat Hand's services are unlocked with "Credits". In order to gain access to these services, each character must complete a short quest to gain credits.
Location of Cat Hand Agents
- (61, 125)
- (25, 211 near entrance to Splendide)
- (132, 47 near entrance to Manuk)
- (near enchantment NPCs for Feral Boots etc) This Cat Hand Agent only provides Warp Service to mid_camp if player has more than 100 credits.
- Agent Geck located to the left of the Eden Lobby front counter
The cost of Warps to other cities is based on how many Credits a player currently has:
- For Cat Hand Agent near Manuk/Splendide, he can provide warp to each other once the player has 100 Credits. Warp to Mid Camp costs 5,500z and both Splendide/Manuk cost 7,500z. Cat Hand Agent on also provide teleport to Mid Camp.
- For Agent Geck in the Eden lobby, he warps you to the map after a one-time payment of 50,000 zeny. After this fee is paid, further warps are free of charge. After he sends you to the Quarantine map, go east 20 squares to the small Cat who will send you to the map.
- After Episode 14.2, there are new Cat Agents called Teleport No. X (X = number). These provide warp service to towns in the New World (Eclage, Mora Village, Splendide, Mid Camp, Manuk, and El Dicastes). They can accessed anytime without Credits requirement but charge a higher fee and will only teleport to the next nearest town. Player can meet them on field outside the town.
|Teleport (Eden Group HQ)||40|
|Teleport (Al De Baran)||100|
- Talk to Cat Hand Agent ( 61, 125).
- Talk to Fluffy Gyaruk ( 71, 94).
- Return to Cat Hand Agent to sign a contract.
- Talk to Fluffy Gyaruk again, at this point he will tell you that you have earned 5 Credits.
- Talk to Ferocious Gorurug, he will explain Fishing.
- Click the School of Fish ( 74, 135) to attempt fishing.
- Once you have collected 10 Base EXP. , give them to Ferocious Gorurug. Your Credit with Cat Hand will now be 10. Subsequent sets of will earn you 1 Credit and 15,000
caught while fishing can be handed in to Henry Clifford ( 66, 122) for 2 Black Market Credits each.
- Note: do not turn in any until after you have handed in your first set of fish parts.
- Talk to Cat Hand Mining Agent (Base EXP. 88, 100), he will explain mining. When you have 10 Credits, he will allow you to hand in (3 at a time). Each set of minerals will earn you 1 Credit and 30,000
- Only 20 can be fished at a time.
- One set of 10 can be turned in every 24 hours.
- To get the most points possible in the least amount of time, it is best to fish up 20 , then store them. This will allow to continue fishing. The fished will be the point income.
For every fishing attempt, a random item (or nothing) is given:
New World Quest
- Inside Eden Group Headquarters, speak to the Cat Hand Agent near the stairs to the upper floor. Ask him "Why don't you collect it yourself?", then tell him "I'll help the merchants." When he asks for 50,000 Zeny, give it to him and he will warp you to the dimensional gorge.
- Note: The 50,000z fee is only paid the first time you use them for a warp.
- Note: The Cat Hand Agent was moved to the end of the main desk on first floor on iRO.
- Walk east and speak to the small Cat, select "Let's do this!" when it tells you to climb on his back.
- Near the Dimensional Rift, walk north and speak to the Cat Hand Agent to warp to the New World.
- After completing step 8 of Doha's Secret Orders, players can purchase a , , or from Jahbong at ( 228, 159). They each cost 1 , which can be obtained from both Department and Document Quests.
- Each item may be enchanted by a nearby NPC.
- is enchanted by Mancho at ( 246, 182).
- are enchanted by Jalapeno at ( 239, 200)
- is enchanted by Brare at ( 254, 172)
- Enchanting the first slot costs 1 , possible results are:
- Enchanting the 2nd slot costs 2 , possible results are:
- Enchanting the 3rd slot costs 3 , possible results are:
- The 3rd step of the enchanting process has a high chance to destroy the equipment.
- Additionally, at any point in the process players may choose to "reset" (destroy) the equipment (and can then purchase another).
|Town Services in Ragnarok Online|
|Kafra • Cool Event • Cat Hand Services|