Ice Necklace Quest
From iRO Wiki
|Ice Necklace Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||5, 1 , 1|
|Base Experience:|| 135,000 (VIP)
|Quest Reward(s):||Ability to fight Ice Salamander|
- In Rachel (157, 183 rachel), find the Sincere Follower, Urstia. Talk to her and agree to help her. She gives the player an .
- On , find Maheo frozen in ice (ice_dun02 120, 105). He tells an embarrassing story, and asks that the player get his master to help free him.
- Go back to the city of Rachel, and near the top of the lake in the bottom right you will find Hamion (264, 98).
- He will ask that you bring him 5 , 1 , and 1 . When you bring him these items, he will give you a
- (Hammer s are available in Rachel's weapon shop (42, 111), and Blank Scrolls can be bought in the Magical Academy in Juno ).
- Return to Maheo and use the hammer to smash the ice. He will reward you by restoring Urstia's Necklace to a Sparkling Necklace. You will also receive 4
- Return to Urstia to receive 70,000 Base Experience.
- (Optional) Using the 4 you can put out the 4 sacred fires that surround the seal at the center of . Once put out, the boss monster will appear.
- Once you have completed steps 1-5 (Not necessary to fight Ktullanux) you can sell s to Mohadin in Rachel for 375 Zeny apiece.
Spotlight Quest bonus:
- For bonus experience, talking to Mohadin is necessary to complete the quest. If the player completes Step 5 but does not talk to Mohadin, the quest is not completed although the quest log is deleted. Selling him Glacial Hearts is not required for this, just talking to him is enough.)